24 foot deliver trucks

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We call them "mashers" here. Watch the tail swing. Other than that they drive pretty nice. Some of ours have rollers in the floor that you can raise or lower using the onboard air compressor. Very handy for pushing pallets around.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My first route was an industrial park, they were great to back up to docks all day. We call them "vans" around here.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
We call them "furniture trucks," sometimes "moving trucks," here. Ours are old (dating from the 1980s) and have manuals. They're used exclusively for mall runs & other bulk stops so they accumulate miles at a slower pace.

PT Car Washer

We call them "mashers" here. Watch the tail swing. Other than that they drive pretty nice. Some of ours have rollers in the floor that you can raise or lower using the onboard air compressor. Very handy for pushing pallets around.

We had one of those for holding two air cans. Had two roll up doors on one side for loading. Diabled the compressor and just used it as a straght truck. Lots of rust and not fast but good heater. International has the best heaters.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bulk van here. We have a guy or two who refuse to drive them. Management has to go with them if they are on that route. Pretty pathetic if u ask me. No clue how they get by with it.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Call them vans or 24 footers here. One I drove was very nice, was an automatic and had cruise control. The other I drove took 5 minutes to start, 4 speed manual and smelled like smelly feet

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think those are the Ryder panel vans painted brown. We just called them panel vans or 24 footers.
I don't think we have those. I think the largest we have are the 1400's. They look like a kinda like a Ryder, just as low to ground as the others.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We call them Hogs, they're fun to drive, as people get out of your way pretty quick when that big beast shows in your rear view.

All while maintaining a proper space cushion :ninja3: