249nsays no way...jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our meeting was today! and our BA says just vote!! We do no not endorse it!!!!Vote No!!!! Vote no.........that's we say!!!..............P.S. no nice words about Mr.Sell us out Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quamba 638

Our meeting was today! and our BA says just vote!! We do no not endorse it!!!!Vote No!!!! Vote no.........that's we say!!!..............P.S. no nice words about Mr.Sell us out Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?!!
Not happy? They're making us pay for insurance in this contract, but at least
they're also giving us less in raises compared to the previous contract!

It's their way of saying "Thanks for the record profits!"

A

anonymous6

all these locals that are saying NO. where were they at the national meeting where the IBT said it was unanimously approved?

ups clerk

What?!!
Not happy? They're making us pay for insurance in this contract, but at least
they're also giving us less in raises compared to the previous contract!

It's their way of saying "Thanks for the record profits!"

ROFLMFAO...Well said Quamba. You hit the nail on the head.

PoopDog

where!???

National meeting????? Our reps were selling us out, thats where they were!! How they going to say this is good???!!! Its a lousy contract! I would be happy if nothing changed, just give us what we got last time no more no less!! Thats fair!! But dont settle for less, gotta pay a copay now at doctor Visit!! $100.00 first three visits!!

stink219

all these locals that are saying NO. where were they at the national meeting where the IBT said it was unanimously approved?
Every single local was invited to attend the two man meeting. Every local at the two man was given a chance to ask questions and voice their opinions. Not every local attended these meetings. So shame on them for not representing you at these meetings.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our BA recommended a yes vote. He was amazed we got any raises. Problem was people at the meeting knew more about the contract than our BA. Also we went over the national but didn't talk about the central region at all.

He basically said hey I'm going to go thru this real quick. Stop me if u have a question. After stopping him every 3 sentences he just ignores the questions.

Ps don't know about the whole local but I'd be very surprised if there are more yes than no in our building.

stink219

Yes in local 25, yes in local 251. Most business agents have more barns to deal with beyond UPS. My BA has 1500 UPSers and another 500 in 6 others barns. UPSers only need to focus on where they work. Given the entire dynamic of contracts being negotiated out there out there, our so called "crap contract" is leaps and bounds further than anyone else.

rudy5150

You cant compare us to "anyone else" 5 billion in profits......on pace for 6-7 billion this yr on our backs! Our teamster backs!

stink219

You cant compare us to "anyone else" 5 billion in profits......on pace for 6-7 billion this yr on our backs! Our teamster backs!
Rudy, how much should we have been compensated? I'm talking wages, health and pension for PTers, FTers, 22.3s? What should be starting wages for all?

rudy5150

When UPS keeps making record profits our contracts should also get better plain and simple. This contract is worse than last contract, def a step backwards. We should be moving forward just like UPS. Everyone should benefit not just the ceo and shareholders.

stink219

So Rudy, what would satisfy you? I asked you a direct question. Since your so outspoken for the PTers, what should starting wage and raises be of the PT ranks?

rudy5150

If raises were $1.50 a yr I could deal with starting wage being $10 an hour...It wouldnt take many yrs to make $15-16 an hour.

stink219

Did you multiply the amount of employees at a 1.50 a year raise? That's a $7.5 raise mind you. There are 240,000 employees.

rudy5150

Many part timers quit.....high turnover rate. If UPS can afford to pay their drivers 75k a yr they can sure afford to pay part timers $1.50 raises.