25 yr vet... now the target is on me...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why call the hotline if they're just trying to light a little fire under his butt now if they're getting crazy up in there and I totally agree but a lot of times you got a rogue on road soup sometimes going to the center manager and tell him what's up and giving him a fair warning that he's gonna get buried in grievances Sometimes can light a fire under his ass to have things stop I've seen it here first hand

Why call the hotline if they're just trying to light a little fire under his butt now if they're getting crazy up in there and I totally agree but a lot of times you got a rogue on road soup sometimes going to the center manager and tell him what's up and giving him a fair warning that he's gonna get buried in grievances Sometimes can light a fire under his ass to have things stop I've seen it here first hand
Depends where you are I guess. They love paper where I am.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So in a month an half my FT sup comes to me about misloads, yes Im a driver, that also loads, and I have had 2 warning letters, 2 3 day suspension, that I have never served, i also got fired 2 times, but I'm still working.This prick is after me on anything , this morning I was getting ORION, like all the other drivers,I was trying to talk to the other Sup. and this PRICK tells me to go to my truck, because Orion has been realsed, But all the other drivers where hanging on the belt BS'ing. And on e another note the day he fired me , he did my yearly Space , and Vis. , which he couldnt find anything wrong, but when he did the driver drill, he said his speed was 55, the speed limit is 45, I know my word over his, but that crap is linked to me, I just need to know how to get this prick off me, this all started after I filed to be on the 9.5 list......
Good Luck!

DOK

So in a month an half my FT sup comes to me about misloads, yes Im a driver, that also loads, and I have had 2 warning letters, 2 3 day suspension, that I have never served, i also got fired 2 times, but I'm still working.This prick is after me on anything , this morning I was getting ORION, like all the other drivers,I was trying to talk to the other Sup. and this PRICK tells me to go to my truck, because Orion has been realsed, But all the other drivers where hanging on the belt BS'ing. And on e another note the day he fired me , he did my yearly Space , and Vis. , which he couldnt find anything wrong, but when he did the driver drill, he said his speed was 55, the speed limit is 45, I know my word over his, but that crap is linked to me, I just need to know how to get this prick off me, this all started after I filed to be on the 9.5 list......

How do you do preload and also drive??

Just file harassment grievance and call hotline as well. File for being targeted for being put on 9.5 list, they're retaliating against you, file for that as well.

PT Car Washer

How do you do preload and also drive??

Just file harassment grievance and call hotline as well. File for being targeted for being put on 9.5 list, they're retaliating against you, file for that as well.
Can't hire enough PTers? If this is the way they treat a FT driver, can you imagine how his management team treats PT new hires.

542thruNthru

Can I ask why you load? Do you choose to?

You need to start documenting everything and filing for harassment. You need a paper trail to go a long with his paper trail. It's obvious he's after you.

Hate to tell you this but you need to start playing by the book. When the other drivers are BSing and you're on the clock I suggest going to your truck. It's going to suck but you have a target on you.

Good luck.

Re-Raise

Our sups have enough trouble trying to babysit the new guys. How are you having this much drama as a 25 yr driver?

I've been driving 23 yrs and I can't imagine my sup bothering me about anything