250 back to work

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why a 10day suspension, they shouldn't even get that. The local 804 should pay for there 10days.

The local is probably going to go broke paying UPS for the service failures that resulted. I'm pretty sure that the 250 are just glad to have their jobs back, so they're not going to fuss.

Would You??!!

BrownTruck

I think it shows that management and labor has no balls. Now everyone is going to think they can do whatever they want with no consequences.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it shows that management and labor has no balls. Now everyone is going to think they can do whatever they want with no consequences.

I don't know. Almost getting canned sure would make me tow the line.

BrownTruck

Management now has license to conduct a reign of terror in 804. Working conditions will be horrible now but at least the 250 have jobs

I dont get these horrible working conditions. Maybe I dont understand. Everyone just yelled or talk to. It comes down to it if your doing your job what's there to worry about?

BrownTruck

Nobodys got balls hah OK so what outcome were you hoping for.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The outcome I am looking for. Maybe guys should think a little more about the job. Not many of us and I say us because I am a driver could go make the money we make any where else. From where I am at we dont have it bad.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Perhaps this could become a point in solidarity for the 804, so things could actually get better, not worst.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Great news. It's awesome to know that there's still hard core union towns like NY that can get the community involved and expose UPS for the mistreatment of its employees. Only if the IBT would have used that leverage to get us a better contract?

Good job brothers and sisters of 804 for standing up to this brutal empire a.k.a. UPS!