251 Action Slate Rocks

Well bill
I'll match my screenshots and flash drives with anybody. One of the good things about Apple is all that stuff saves. I got a boat load of that stuff. Ask Cheryl. I am like a pack rat. You so or be suprised at the kind of filth or racist things people send. That's one of the good things about me. I'm no racist. I like the every religion creed race or sexual orientation. Actually I'm quite on the record for how liberal I am.

Who the heck would sign a union card to be a teamster in the current state of our union. The only union where YOUR vote does not count. COCK A DOODLE DOOO
I'm proud to be in a union. It's given me a good life for me and my family. A ups teamster has so many advantages. You might not have a Family yet. I started at ups my senior year in high school. I worked all kinds of jobs with my part time ups job. I was able to buy a home at the age of 20. And I don't come from a silver spoon. I was able to secure a 15 year mortgage and that pretty much set me up on the right path. I had your benefits that you like at as a part timer. They were good but the chance to go full time at such a young age was a no brainier.

Edited

Last edited:

By The Book

I'm proud to be in a union. It's given me a good life for me and my family. A ups teamster has so many advantages. You might not have a Family yet. I'm started at ups my senior year in high school. I worked all kind of jobs with the part timers me job. I was able to buy a home at the age of 20. And I don't come from a silver spoon. I love as able to secure a 15 year mortgage and that pretty much set me up on the right path. I had your benefit that you like at as a part timer. They were good but the chance to go full time at such a young ag was a no brainier.
Now repost this post so I can read it with the words spelled correctly.