251 Bomb

Gimme Danger

Sometimes intricacies take some time. The pot is still building. I'll let you know when it erupts.
Keep waiting. The next round will likely be a bigger margin with 3 possible slates in the mix. With enough election losses, you'll get the hint that we don't want to go backwards.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Keep waiting. The next round will likely be a bigger margin with 3 possible slates in the mix. With enough election losses, you'll get the hint that we don't want to go backwards.
I'm not talking an election little girl. This is way better than that.

Spongebob1

Ever notice when you open the back of the book, extortion, misappropriation of funds, kickbacks, assaulting members, etc, etc. Do you know what they all have in common? They hate tdu, and all support H

You're absolutely correct!

Ever notice how they blame tdu when they get caught?

It's "tdu's" fault when their name gets put in the back of the ragazine. It's "tdu's" fault over super bowl tickets. It's "tdu's" fault over mis-use of gift cards, It's tdu's fault for imposing 18 supplements, It's tdu's fault that R.A decided to take "gifts for concessions" I mean the list goes on and on! 17 yrs under H's watch, Then blame "tdu" for dividing the Union, but it's themselves that do it!

~Bob~

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You're absolutely correct!

Ever notice how they blame tdu when they get caught?

It's "tdu's" fault when their name gets put in the back of the ragazine. It's "tdu's" fault over super bowl tickets. It's "tdu's" fault over mis-use of gift cards, It's tdu's fault for imposing 18 supplements, It's tdu's fault that R.A decided to take "gifts for concessions" I mean the list goes on and on! 17 yrs under H's watch, Then blame "tdu" for dividing the Union, but it's themselves that do it!

~Bob~
If there wasn't a market for what TDU is selling, it wouldn't be flourishing today in its 5th decade.

I personally am not, and never have been a TDU member.
I have no love or angst for the organization or it's members, to each his own.

I am however willing to bet without having researched it, that TDU has more members today than it has had at any time during it's existence.
Any takers???

You know me...
I'm not talking an election little girl. This is way better than that.

I'm willing to bet it's not more destructive than the information that came out today during opening statements in my ULP hearing from an employers legal counsel regarding "... a past agreement that was made with the Teamsters prior to the current business agents term beginning in January of 2014..."

Can't wait to see this document! Employer is pretty confident it will absolutely justify their otherwise textbook unjust termination of a member. Both sides have to disclose all exhibits by April 21. I'll keep you updated.

giphy.gif

wide load

I'm willing to bet it's not more destructive than the information that came out today during opening statements in my ULP hearing from an employers legal counsel regarding "... a past agreement that was made with the Teamsters prior to the current business agents term beginning in January of 2014..."

Can't wait to see this document! Employer is pretty confident it will absolutely justify their otherwise textbook unjust termination of a member. Both sides have to disclose all exhibits by April 21. I'll keep you updated.

giphy.gif
What's the case number on that btw?

wide load

giphy.gif
Maybe you should pay another $115,000 for someone else to do your ULP?