251 Bomb

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Burned out pkg driver, Mar 29, 2016.

1. What happened to the big bomb that is dropping ? I'll tell you what it is 1100 vs 500 . Now the only thing left is for you to get bombed.:getwell:

2. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

The word bomb is in here a lot. Should I report this to homeland security?

3. Try the PC police.

4. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

Can I get their extension?

5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I ate a lot of cake yesterday with all kinds of dark icing and I dropped a purple bomb this morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  6. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

Sometimes intricacies take some time. The pot is still building. I'll let you know when it erupts.

7. Gimme Danger

Gimme Danger Active Member

Keep waiting. The next round will likely be a bigger margin with 3 possible slates in the mix. With enough election losses, you'll get the hint that we don't want to go backwards.

8. wide load

I'm not talking an election little girl. This is way better than that.

9. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

You guys going to take down the leaders of 251 like the OG took down Ron C.

Lasted edited by : Mar 30, 2016
  10. wide load

Nahhhh

11. Gimme Danger

Gimme Danger Active Member

They got nothing. Just like when there was supposed to be a rerun of the 2013 local election. Dud.

12. Ever notice when you open the back of the book, extortion, misappropriation of funds, kickbacks, assaulting members, etc, etc. Do you know what they all have in common? They hate tdu, and all support H

13. wide load

Misappropriation? Didn't TDU Carey get popped for that?

14. Your right, but how about the 2000 more names in the back of the book since him ?

If I play percentages I win your not even recognized.

15. wide load

And if there were 100% TDU locals there would be no corruption? Ha.
    You need to look at your local with a clear mind. You'll see corruption.

16. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

You're absolutely correct!

Ever notice how they blame tdu when they get caught?

It's "tdu's" fault when their name gets put in the back of the ragazine. It's "tdu's" fault over super bowl tickets. It's "tdu's" fault over mis-use of gift cards, It's tdu's fault for imposing 18 supplements, It's tdu's fault that R.A decided to take "gifts for concessions" I mean the list goes on and on! 17 yrs under H's watch, Then blame "tdu" for dividing the Union, but it's themselves that do it!

~Bob~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

If there wasn't a market for what TDU is selling, it wouldn't be flourishing today in its 5th decade.

I personally am not, and never have been a TDU member.
    I have no love or angst for the organization or it's members, to each his own.

I am however willing to bet without having researched it, that TDU has more members today than it has had at any time during it's existence.
    Any takers???

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. 251

251 You know me...

I'm willing to bet it's not more destructive than the information that came out today during opening statements in my ULP hearing from an employers legal counsel regarding "... a past agreement that was made with the Teamsters prior to the current business agents term beginning in January of 2014..."

Can't wait to see this document! Employer is pretty confident it will absolutely justify their otherwise textbook unjust termination of a member. Both sides have to disclose all exhibits by April 21. I'll keep you updated.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. wide load

What's the case number on that btw?

20. wide load

Maybe you should pay another $115,000 for someone else to do your ULP?