251 Bomb

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That is selective. I posted two agents from 2008.
Plus the rest of the agents used union-owned cars, and union-owned cell phones, and union-owned computers.
Are you comparing apples to apples?
Um, you selected "the only two".
Local 251's admin said they were doing away with cars. Why did they not tell people there will be a $650 allowance instead? That's not very transparent. Avoiding the truth is as good as lying. So the current admin pays their own cell phones?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The agents who received the 1k per month car allowance in 2008, instead of a union owned car, also used union owned cell phones and union owned computers.
You apparently also can't read an LM2.
That's exactly how I found out about who really negotiated the deplorable raises at RIH.
Your comparing stuff from 8 years ago. Go 10 years back and you'll see even worse.

Gimme Danger

Um, you selected "the only two".
Local 251's admin said they were doing away with cars. Why did they not tell people there will be a $650 allowance instead? That's not very transparent. Avoiding the truth is as good as lying. So the current admin pays their own cell phones?

Read the by laws, the local can own cars OR provide allowances to pay agents for use of their own vehicles.
Yes, cell phones are personal cell phones. No more 15k sprint bill on the LM2.

Apparently ignorance of the constitution and by laws, with ill-informed proclamations for attempted political gain, is 'honesty & integrity'?
No wonder you guys lost, and you came in last.

Gimme Danger

That's exactly how I found out about who really negotiated the deplorable raises at RIH.
Your comparing stuff from 8 years ago. Go 10 years back and you'll see even worse.
From 2005:

SM Sec. Treasurer
$138,682 $0 $26,529 $0 $165,211

JB President/BA
$122,455 $0 $17,093 $0 $139,548

JBo Vice President / BA
$104,617 $12,000 $3,050 $0 $119,667

KR BA
$111,195 $11,633 $3,737 $0 $126,565

BC BA
$104,623 $12,000 $3,216 $0 $119,839

SL BA
$107,491 $0 $11,539 $0 $119,030

DT BA
$108,908 $0 $6,713 $0 $115,621

I see a lot of the same people as 2007-2013, and similar car allowance numbers. Definitely one difference at the top of the administration. But your buddies didn't have any say in how the local ran? JB was president!!

You bet I am.

Looking forward to it, despite the outcome...this time.

Did you hear how the incumbents have added an "admitted SCAB" to their slate for the Fall 2016 Local Election for Officers and Agents?

I anticipate this SCAB being an "observer" for them.

Not only are they claiming to be "neutral" and representing the "diversity of our Local", they now also seem to condone crossing picket lines?

They're making it too easy.

~Bbble~

I know who your talking about. THAT FAT DISGUSTING FILTHY BLONDE who use to wear the vote no pin when they were organizing. What payroll was she on for years ?
Until, you get to the "pretenders".

After all....

Carey wasn't TDU, and neither is FS.

Right ?

:biggrin:

Not bad you came up with two. Now look at the last 2000 in the back of the book.

They all love the letter H
-Bug-

Brown Spider

Your posts might seem more creditable.... If, you knew the proper terminology.

It's bylaws.

Apparently.... ignorance is bliss.

TDU people.

Pfft.

-Bug-

At the risk of tossing the 'ol pot vs. kettle argument out there. that would be credible...not creditable.

CREDIBLE - Believable
CREDITABLE - Deserving credit or honor, worthy of acknowledgement or praise

A reporter's story may be credible, in that it was truthful, but not necessarily creditable, in that the research was performed by someone other than the reporter.

One would think that a Big Union Guy...would attempt to correct newbies on the use of stewart vs. steward.............................. before heading into...uncharted waters. Just maybe...ignorance really is bliss.

BUG

Pfft

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your posts might seem more creditable.... If, you knew the proper terminology.

It's bylaws.

Apparently.... ignorance is bliss.

TDU people.

Pfft.

-Bug-
You've added so much to this conversation.

Are you going to tell jokes next?

But before you throw stones, learn to spell yourself.

Then you may sound more CREDIBLE.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you going to tell jokes next?

2ewmtc3.jpg

10 point

Good for you. I was hoping so.

Sorry....

But, "don't know and don't care".

As an aside;

Running for Local office (and not being successful) labels you.... un-electable.

You are familiar with my PayPal policy.

Just let me know. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Abe Lincoln was un-electable? Lost how many elections before being elected potus?

I know that you're using reverse psychology aren't you? ;)