251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

TonyBrowntana

Who do i trus? Me das who!!!
I just read through most of this thread. And its obvious that there are some spiteful bastards in here. Move the :censored2: on. The vote is over. If you dont like what the new slate is doing then run against them in the next election. Show some support. These guys have not lied about anything. I know a few of them personally and they know the contract very well. Ive been a Teamster for almost twenty years so ive seen some good times and some bad times. The last slate became very complacent and took their positions for granted. They got what they deserve. If you dont like it, SCREW. Dont chu know whoo chu talkin' to.....im Tony Browntana!!!!!

You know me...
Local 251 has created more charecters than Seinfeld and Game of Thrones combined...

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Tony! What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of friend'n azhoes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fn' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
Aye! Stinksa. Lets get dis stray. Now. I never puck anybody over in my life, didn't have it come to him. Joo god dad? All I have in dis world is my balls, and my worr. And I don't break em for no one. Joo unnastan?