251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

stink219

Where were you? Fantasy Island?

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

buster401

Yeah fantasy land! Anybody hit? Anybody threatened? Tell me how they were threatened. We were all there. Speak boy speak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

You want my opinion? To bad I'm gonna give it to you anyway. Until jb can act like a member sitting in the crowd and realize that he doesn't run the floor anymore, he should have a restraining order not return to the hall. NOBODY wants to attend the meetings if he's going to keep his mouth flapping like that!

Sent using BrownCafe App

anonymous7

Stink 219 you couldn't be more correct about what happened JB asked a question a fair question, MT danced around the answer and to be honest I don't even know if the half twisted answer that was given was even on that paper that he shuffled around for 2 mins. You are not selling me your story about 800$ something for furniture apt and 700$ food and never paid him for his time and service? I want to believe that but no fkin way,Can you prove that information?
PS you stood up there and said you reached out to JB and his group for help with the transition? JB had only one responiablity to you guys turn over books (which he did) what did you want the man to do spend time holding your hand while you tried to defame his character. For the past 2 months you've done nothing but mudsling you claimed you could do a better job today was a circus whatever were you thinking taken on this job?
Your doorman ( mr clean) needs to settle down he is a disgrace to the entire local It's not club Brightridge you had members there that are now scared to death to come back to hall ( nice job mr Clean)
MM you are a loud mouth none of this would have ever happened if you had just shut your mouth for 5 mins and let JB speak I'm confused if it's because you didn't want members to hear what he was saying (doubt there new leadership) BREAKING NEWS doubt is already there ALSO regret on the vote from your X supporters, or is it you couldn't answer the questions?see you think you know what the members want but today clearly showed you have no idea.
MT you couldn't even read the financial report , you studded Thur what you read and then thought it was a good idea to tell the membership your NOT gonna read the misalliance stuff..
How'd that work out for you? You and PS just stood up there on that potum and allowed that circus to happen Stink is correct pres should have had order you are so busy talking mud that you can't even see your losing control over your members. Remember what they say. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

stink219

You want my opinion? To bad I'm gonna give it to you anyway. Until jb can act like a member sitting in the crowd and realize that he doesn't run the floor anymore, he should have a restraining order not return to the hall. NOBODY wants to attend the meetings if he's going to keep his mouth flapping like that!

Sent using BrownCafe App
So your saying that the members are to sit there, shut up and take what you give us? I'm glad we know how you feel about the members. A member isn't allowed to ask questions? Why didn't MT just read the financial report? Be a man and do the job. Why is it all about JB? Can you take any accountability for your people? Your group acted in complete professionalism? Seems to me that you want to mimic everything that occurred to that thief SM and pin on JB. All you did today was teach people you are wannabe goons.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

stink219

Yeah fantasy land! Anybody hit? Anybody threatened? Tell me how they were threatened. We were all there. Speak boy speak.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Words can't express what can be seen with the human eye.

You know me...
Wow Stu. Quite a bold statement there. How many members came to todays meeting?

The reason I ask is this: The local union meetings are monthly and are attended by an extremely small fraction of the membership (sad...but true). With that fact in mind, I have always thought of the monthly meetings as theater. The REAL work for the elected officials lies in the day to day operation of the hall. THAT is where these guys are doing MUCH better than expected. Even members that dispise them cannot disagree with that.

There's my two cents. Todays events will get their due 15 minutes of theatrical fame, but come Monday, it's back to business.

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

So you have a tough time believing that someone will give their time and expertise for housing and food? Maybe a retiree who has a passion for labor. They exist. Many retirees are happy to help make the labor movement stronger.
Too bad the old crew feels that high salaries are the norm.
You lose sight of the movement, and passion, when you think of yourself as an executive.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Thank you United Action for helping me change my Brown Cafe signature. "Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it."

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

smells like godzilla

Stu251, actually the responsibility during the transition period is quite a bit more extensive than you describe. Read your constitution. And JB didn't do any of it, he was too busy chasing the rerun fantasy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

anonymous7

Then you have no problem proving that info... Now remember you just said a retiree so that points to one person why would the local be paying for his apt and food?

smells like godzilla

Everything in your mind revolves around SM. You are infatuated. And no it wasn't him. Keep guessing. SM is a retiree happy to volunteer to help his Local grow strong.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Everything in your mind revolves around SM. You are infatuated. And no it wasn't him. Keep guessing. SM is a retiree happy to volunteer to help his Local grow strong.

Sent using BrownCafe App
"His local"? You mean OUR local. Right? I know he may have you brain washed but just clearing it up.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
So, where do we go from here brothers? January there was an attempt to disrupt. February a near brawl. Should we expect a disruption fron JB at every meeting?

I get being a dissident to the leadership, hell, I lived that role for quite a few years. But never once did I, or any other dissident member disrespect the leadership of the local in that sacred hall. We had too much respect for our brothers and sisters to pull that :censored2:. So, if I were a supporter of JB, my next question to him would be....where do we go from here?

Sent using BrownCafe App

RIH251

Sent using BrownCafe App
SM is nothing more than a former drug addicted, prostitute frequenting, thief, loser who's only mission in life is exacting vengeance on the very people who rightfully took him out of the local. He doesn't give a flying friend*&k about the local or its current administration. He cares about SM and SM only.Sadly, THEY are too naive to realize that they are being used by him. What is wrong with you idiots? Who in their right mind allows this A-hole back into our organization? Of all the people in the history of this local you choose HIM? Dear Lord save us from this mess. If I was one of the many sadly misinformed members who voted these clowns in only to find out that A)They didn't even know how to do the job and had to hire help and B) allowed this disgraced former officer back in the door, id be demanding my ballot back and calling for some answers down there. Jesus RIH employees, wake up! You've been duped! The jokes on you! Hooray for you you're FINALLY involved in your local, we're all happy about that...but look what you've done. Look what you've done!
Hey MT. Your missing $19k? Check SM's lunchbox.

anonymous7

Maybe you have never disrespected the sacred hall but pic have clearly shown that the officers themself(SC. MM) have no respect! Never once ever did you see anyone even on that potum from the old slate unless it was officers with official business... So you might want to ask yourself How can we ask for respect when we have none our selfs?

You know me...
Hey "RIH251" remind me again, who organized your barn?

You wouldn't even be a teamster without that mans organizing ability. Lets not forget where we came from.

Sent using BrownCafe App

RIH251

So, where do we go from here brothers? January there was an attempt to disrupt. February a near brawl. Should we expect a disruption fron JB at every meeting?

I get being a dissident to the leadership, hell, I lived that role for quite a few years. But never once did I, or any other dissident member disrespect the leadership of the local in that sacred hall. We had too much respect for our brothers and sisters to pull that :censored2:. So, if I were a supporter of JB, my next question to him would be....where do we go from here?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sacred Hall? Really? Have you seen the pictures of these D Bags they take of themselves inside our "sacred hall"? They treat it like its a tree fort in their mama's backyard. Hanging all over the podium, licking each other out in the main hall. DISGRACE! And too STUpid to know enough not to post them all over the internet. The elected "officials" from the hospital have NO IDEA what they're even involved in. And you know what's happening? That group is already coming apart at the seams. Half of them have no idea what's going on, the other half is bringing in TDU officials from Oregon to teach them the job...but are having second thoughts about the misfits they picked up along the way! And the misfits....ohhh the poor poor misfits. NO CLUE. If I wasn't so angry i'd feel bad for them.

You know me...
STU251, we already had that talk, and I already agreed with you. But my point was not about a podium. My point was that although I disagreed, INTENSELY with the way the local was being run, never once did I or any other member disrespect the position they held, or the procedure of the monthly meetings.

You can HATE the man, but if you dont respect the position, then you disrespect the local, and the entire organization.

Sent using BrownCafe App