251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

RIH251

Hey "RIH251" remind me again, who organized your barn?

You wouldn't even be a teamster without that mans organizing ability. Lets not forget where we came from.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yea Yea Yea....I know I know. But if I invent a great new tire and convince you to buy a set, only to come back later and slash them all...guess what? No one remembers or even cares about my ingenuity, only that I'm the loser who slashed all the tires. Get rid of him, he's going to hurt you, the local and most importantly the membership.

anonymous7

So your saying we should never ask a question in the hall,and if we do then except the answer that is given? JB didn't disrespect anyone he asked a question to which once again wasn't answered but in a twisted way what you don't know is half if not more of the membership wanted an answer to that same question he just was the one to ask

stink219

But never once did I, or any other dissident member disrespect the leadership of the local in that sacred hall. We had too much respect for our brothers and sisters to pull that :censored2:. So, if I were a supporter of JB, my next question to him would be....where do we go from here?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I disagree. You don't remember the disrespect your folks were spewing to KR at the meeting back in May?
As for your question for JB? Weather it's JB or any member asking questions, the handling of that is what needs to be the focus. What is everyone's roll at the meeting? I recommend every member read the bylaws and educate themselves. The Chair runs the meeting, the Chair never should have allowed 3 people to verbally attack a dues paying member. Then again, the Chair was one of them.
Where do we go from here? People are gonna need to ask heavy questions at times. I recommend to answer them.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
Someone mentioned there was video of the incident, is that true?
I'd really like to see with my own eyes, exactly what transpired.

Was Joe told that he was out of order? Was he out of order? From what I am hearing, he asked a question, it was answered, he didn't like the answer and that is what started the entire event. Is that true?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
In May? Honesty do not remember that. Refresh my memory. What was said? By whom?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Alright. I got the whole story from a friend I consider to be an extremely reliable source. This is not going to end well for JB. And he did it to himself. Sad day brothers, sad day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Considering the story I heard, and the source I heard it from, it's pretty cut and dry.

I know you're going to question the source, so I'll just tell you that it was one of JB's hardcore supporters, and a man that has earned my respect and trust. Thats all I can say about it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
I wasn't there, just like 99% of the membership. The fact that I crossed the isle to confirm what I heard from one side should tell you I did my due diligence in investigating.

And even if I saw it with my own eyes, you would call me a liar...so does it really matter exactly what the circumstances of my evidence were? You're goung to disagree with me either way lol. It's what we do here brother.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

What a crazy meeting yesturday.251 you seem to know a lot what happen? I'm new attending meetings and must say not sure I'm going back

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
What a crazy meeting yesturday.251 you seem to know a lot what happen? I'm new attending meetings and must say not sure I'm going back

Sent using BrownCafe App

I wasn't there and only know what I've heard from what I consider reliable sources. Ask one of the guys that was there.

stink219

I was there. POS, don't let this situation dissuade you from attending. If you think that was bad, imagine attending meeting in the 50's and 60's. There wasn't really a single element of what went wrong. There was a multitude of reasons. What did you notice of the meeting? What are your thoughts or concerns?

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

POS251

JB was asking a question, and the group was giving him such a hard time. The doorman was really looking for a fight why? And why didn't the leadership stop it paul (whom is running meeting) allowed all of it there was a women sitting next to me from RIH w a child,scared! Which brings me to my next question why in the world would children be there at a Teamster meeting and the speaker brought a child just didn't seem right to me.

Teamster for life

All I know there has been a lot of good stuff going on at our barn . The change was needed and if the new slate falls into the same trap change will be needed again . There has been stewards training which never happened under old regime so far a lot of positive stuff

POS251

JB was asking a question, and the group was giving him such a hard time. The doorman was really looking for a fight why? And why didn't the leadership stop it paul (whom is running meeting) allowed all of it there was a women sitting next to me from RIH w a child,scared! Which brings me to my next question why in the world would children be there at a Teamster meeting and the speaker brought a child just didn't seem right to me.

POS251

Really!!! Why don't you look up bylaws on job description and see what he job is..I can promise you it's not what he did

Sent using BrownCafe App