251 United Action Slate

You know me...
So your saying that a guy who's father associated with friends of powerful friends naturally has to be a criminal himself right? Not a business owner for 15 years, not an electrician at the hospital, not a steward or not a liaison. Your actually calling him a criminal? That libelous of you. I hope your not running for an elected position.

And no, I am not running for any office. If I were, I would be too busy to spend time on here trying to educate you.

You know me...
Oh yes, the lies of the TDU. Read the deal that was signed. Wasn't it enough that you had to apologize for slander already? Ask your boy Fred Z about the side deal. Forgot that he ran away from it?

Jojo rescinded the deal after he was called out on it. Where do you get your facts from? There was no apology, that is simply laughable. I can see your head is clearly twisted on this issue to the point where it would be futile to even attempt to correct it, but WOW, Jojo has you wrapped around his finger, doesn't he? You'd probably believe the Holocaust was a lie if he told you it was, wouldn't you? But don't feel like your BS story was a complete waste, I actually learned a lot. Your gullibility and ignorance has helped me to understand how David Koresh, Charlie Manson and all the other false prophets were able to accumulate so many weak minded followers. Thank you for kicking my faith in humanity down a notch. I'll be less disappointed next time someone repeats verbatim the talking points that have no basis more reliable than the horses mouth...

Um, Glen was Stu's boy. You know, the drug dealer that used to run our local. That was banished from union activity forever. The guy you were hanging with at the RI TDU party? You need to get your facts straight.

It will help if you actually read the report. And its funny that you mention drug dealers and addicts. Whats your boy KR up to right now yah think? The usual seat at the coliseum, with a line of empty shot glasses in front of him, and an 8ball in his jacket pocket? I lost count, remind me again, how many times KR has been forced to go to rehab over the past 2 years? Go ahead and use your fingers to count, wouldn't want you to strain a vessel in that thick skull of yours.

Wtf are you taking about? Run out of every barn? The guy was the most successful UPS BA we ever had.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No seriously though did you just say....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy ***** that was PRICELESS! Give our Junior Senator from Rhode Island a call, tell him to put that quote in his book for the comedic value alone!

Now it's a 50% reduction in pay? So why don't you say what you folks will make? Your saying that the top pay will be 80k? That's what you said right?

I am not on the slate. I do not make decisions. It's called simple math. They state on their website that they will reduce officer salaries by at least 250K a year. Go get yourself a calculator and your LM2's. Do math, or get the Asian kid at work to do it for you if you can't figure it out.

If you haven't realized it yet, you are out of your depth. Best just not reply any longer. Save some face.

stink219

I go to every meeting son. Its quite simple. You can get all this info from your communist news paper. Just read the LM2's son.

I read the LM2's the second they came out there Stinky. Just like I have every year since I became a Teamster. I was actually surprised at how early they came out this year. See, the difference between myself and a run of the mill :censored2: like yourself is, I have a college education, an IQ over 120 and the aptitude to compare, contrast, and develop an algorithm based on the data from the past 15 years of LM2's. I also understand that if local 251 keeps going in the direction your regime is taking it, there won't be a local 251 left to be proud of. A reality that people like yourself, whom are unwavering in their loyalty to people rather than the essence of being a Teamster, and what Unions are all about, will never see passed their blinders to avoid.
I conceded! You had me at algorithm. But don't think for a second your the only smart Teamster with a degree. So your saying based on your intense calculation of the tax returns that the local will be broke unless your people save us? People that have never done the job before? Why wouldn't you take your brain and use the algorithm in the stock market to go beyond being a truck driver? Why not be Bradley Cooper in Limitless? You talk of a 50% reduction in salary yet your not running? Your speaking on behalf of your friends or something?

over9five

Staff member
I read the LM2's the second they came out there Stinky. Just like I have every year since I became a Teamster. I was actually surprised at how early they came out this year. See, the difference between myself and a run of the mill :censored2: like yourself is, I have a college education, an IQ over 120 and the aptitude to compare, contrast, and develop an algorithm based on the data from the past 15 years of LM2's. I also understand that if local 251 keeps going in the direction your regime is taking it, there won't be a local 251 left to be proud of. A reality that people like yourself, whom are unwavering in their loyalty to people rather than the essence of being a Teamster, and what Unions are all about, will never see passed their blinders to avoid.
Uhh, "PAST" their blinders Mr College Degree....

stink219

Where do you come up with this crap? The guy had his foot shattered. Spent months in reconstructive surgery which I can validate personally. Rehab doesn't always mean drugs dummy. But you must be getting this from the fantasy land crew. The "I will lie about anything" disciple? Unless you were the Stu-pid thief himself that was tossed by the international? Cocaine in the sock at the airport was the only issue our local had. And that guy is gone!! But you already know that based on your algorithm.

BrownBrokeDown

Makes me wonder why he has to mock people if he is so intelligent...couldn't he come up with a better argument...WAIT!!! I KNOW. He only has 9 posts to his credit which means it an alias...now which jackass would it be???

BrownBrokeDown

(psst 251...you there?...just thought I would let you know...on the dl...it's all cool to brag about your smarts and how stupid everyone else is...well not really but anyway...but 120 is good, but not like rocket scientist high or something...I tested at 145 in 6th grade...just thought i would let you know...ok?...k, bye.)

Last edited:

stink219

BrownBrokeDown, your way smarter than I. I was a 122 in high school. Above average so I was told. But I beat 120. 251 is a troll by his own definition. Placed here to create spin. Must be on the TDU steering committee.

Btw 251, what's the deal? Are your boys with TDU or not? The tell some people that they pulled away from TDU, yet they are all over the TDU website. Can you clear that up for us? Can you hook up the all wise and ever powerful algorithm to answer that for us? Enquiring minds want to know.

You know me...
I conceded! You had me at algorithm. But don't think for a second your the only smart Teamster with a degree. So your saying based on your intense calculation of the tax returns that the local will be broke unless your people save us? People that have never done the job before? Why wouldn't you take your brain and use the algorithm in the stock market to go beyond being a truck driver? Why not be Bradley Cooper in Limitless? You talk of a 50% reduction in salary yet your not running? Your speaking on behalf of your friends or something?

No, I am not saying the local will be broke "unless my people save us" I'm saying the local will be broke unless SOMEONE does SOMETHING to stop it. The United Action Slate is the only someone I know of that is trying to do something. I don't work with them, I don't know them, I haven't even met them. But I am happy to see I'm not the only one that realizes the inevitability of the status quo. Are these guys green at the job? Absolutely, no denying that. But here's the thing. If the membership slate gets re-elected, nothing will change. And this local cannot afford NOT to change. That's a fact Stinky. And I don't blame Jojo and his flunkies for it any more than I blame a special Olympian for stopping mid race to admire the clay on the track. They simply do not know better.

BrownBrokeDown

BrownBrokeDown, your way smarter than I. I was a 122 in high school. Above average so I was told. But I beat 120. 251 is a troll by his own definition. Placed here to create spin. Must be on the TDU steering committee.

Btw 251, what's the deal? Are your boys with TDU or not? The tell some people that they pulled away from TDU, yet they are all over the TDU website. Can you clear that up for us? Can you hook up the all wise and ever powerful algorithm to answer that for us? Enquiring minds want to know.

IQ isn't whats important anyway. It never has been. Common sense is what matters most and trust me, in my younger days I didn't have a bit of it. I had to learn it as I went, lol.

You know me...
Where do you come up with this crap? The guy had his foot shattered. Spent months in reconstructive surgery which I can validate personally. Rehab doesn't always mean drugs dummy. But you must be getting this from the fantasy land crew. The "I will lie about anything" disciple? Unless you were the Stu-pid thief himself that was tossed by the international? Cocaine in the sock at the airport was the only issue our local had. And that guy is gone!! But you already know that based on your algorithm.

Stinky, lets get real. Denying KR's substance abuse problems is like denying Adolph Hitlers anti-semitisim. Lets not kid ourselves.

You know me...
Makes me wonder why he has to mock people if he is so intelligent...couldn't he come up with a better argument...WAIT!!! I KNOW. He only has 9 posts to his credit which means it an alias...now which jackass would it be???

Yup. I'm an alias. Happy hunting. Or, I'm just new here, but you don't believe that.

You know me...
(psst 251...you there?...just thought I would let you know...on the dl...it's all cool to brag about your smarts and how stupid everyone else is...well not really but anyway...but 120 is good, but not like rocket scientist high or something...I tested at 145 in 6th grade...just thought i would let you know...ok?...k, bye.)

a 145 IQ and yet unable to master the proper use of ellipsis. Astounding.

You know me...

Ahhh "Enquiring". The Queens English. Impressive. Albeit, most likely a fortunate misspelling. But to answer your question, I don't know if they are TDU. They seem halfway intelligent, so, probably? Sorry, its the best answer I could give with the info I have. As I said, I do not know them, or work with them. They seem to be from two primary barns, neither of which holds my employ.

stink219

[
As I said, I do not know them, or work with them. They seem to be from two primary barns, neither of which holds my employ.
You say you don't work with or never met them. Yet you describe the "Asian kid" that works in their center? Something doesn't add up.
And as for these "Kids" being green? That's the frightening part. I'm sure your research has show the lack of success in the "reform movement" in a local. Not just in terms of monetary stability but also in the decline of membership and increase in disciplinary cases? The slew of unsuccessful arbitration hearings?

BrownBrokeDown

a 145 IQ and yet unable to master the proper use of ellipsis. Astounding.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH OH, WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, do you really think proper grammer is the point of that post or did you choose to ignore the point?

I vote for Integrity.

You know me...
You say you don't work with or never met them. Yet you describe the "Asian kid" that works in their center? Something doesn't add up.
And as for these "Kids" being green? That's the frightening part. I'm sure your research has show the lack of success in the "reform movement" in a local. Not just in terms of monetary stability but also in the decline of membership and increase in disciplinary cases? The slew of unsuccessful arbitration hearings?

The Asian Kid reference was a play on their stereotypically exceptional abilities in mathematics. Re read the post with that knowledge. It should make sense. Try and keep up, Stinky.

We all start somewhere. We all make rookie mistakes. It's how you recover that makes the difference. The 250k per year salary cuts should cover any rookie mistakes. They have 3 years to learn and correct the mistakes. That's a million and a quarter. They have room to make a few mistakes and STILL save the local serious cash. What I don't understand is, why are you so closed minded about their potential? Take a look at their platform. What about it seems like a bad idea to you? It seems to me like you are angry that they are exercising their right to run for office. Consider the state of our local, and then look at their platform. What about that comparison strikes you as a bad thing? (Not being sarcastic, I honestly do not know why you hate these guys so much)