274 People Viewing...Hi, MT3

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
"I will make every FedEx experience outstanding and we'll begin to do so by cutting routes next week"

bbsam

Staff member
Only because you have to, not because you want to. Bet if you had a choice, you'd pocket the money.
Let's say for a moment that you are correct. How does that make Snackdad correct in asserting that there is no Work Comp insurance?

snackdad

Whoop dee doooo, you caught me on a technicality. I am so sorry that I was ignorant about your Workman's Compensation responsibilities. I am happy that you do provide this for your workers. It still does not compensate for the fact that Ground Employees are receiving a lot less for work traditional middle class workers used to do. You are part of a system that is eroding America and the middle class here. Congratulations on finding your niche. I expect FedEx will keep you busy in the future as more volume is shifted.
I still feel and will always feel that Ground will never surpass Express in the fields of quality customer service and reliability and safety. This week I think I have seen at least 12 Ground trucks driving around, everyone with bulkhead door jammed open and 4 using powerpad while driving and 3 were smoking cigarettes! Almost sounds like a Christmas song! Happy Holidays BBSAM, really.

bbsam

Staff member
Just don't talk about things you don't know about as if you do know. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you don't get to make up your own facts. Merry Christmas, Snackdad.

FedExer267

Whoop dee doooo, you caught me on a technicality. I am so sorry that I was ignorant about your Workman's Compensation responsibilities. I am happy that you do provide this for your workers. It still does not compensate for the fact that Ground Employees are receiving a lot less for work traditional middle class workers used to do. You are part of a system that is eroding America and the middle class here. Congratulations on finding your niche. I expect FedEx will keep you busy in the future as more volume is shifted.
I still feel and will always feel that Ground will never surpass Express in the fields of quality customer service and reliability and safety. This week I think I have seen at least 12 Ground trucks driving around, everyone with bulkhead door jammed open and 4 using powerpad while driving and 3 were smoking cigarettes! Almost sounds like a Christmas song! Happy Holidays BBSAM, really.
Receiving alot less than middle class jobs is a fact!!!! Thats why the majority of us are on government assistance. I am sure there are a few good contractors out there that give vacation and holiday pay but I bet not one of them pays OT.. Unfortunatley the bad contractors out weigh the good ones..

bbsam

Staff member
Receiving alot less than middle class jobs is a fact!!!! Thats why the majority of us are on government assistance. I am sure there are a few good contractors out there that give vacation and holiday pay but I bet not one of them pays OT.. Unfortunatley the bad contractors out weigh the good ones..
Don't worry. Soon the economy will recover and your old job will call you back and Fedex wont be able to get drivers blah blah blah....

FedExer267

Don't worry. Soon the economy will recover and your old job will call you back and Fedex wont be able to get drivers blah blah blah....
Same ole same ole, can't you think of anything else to say bbsam, or is it you don't because you know its a scam.. We have helpers again this year that are getting paid under the table, let me ask you a question if they get hurt are they covered under a contractors workers comp since there is no record of them working for that contractor?

bbsam

Staff member
Same ole same ole, can't you think of anything else to say bbsam, or is it you don't because you know its a scam.. We have helpers again this year that are getting paid under the table, let me ask you a question if they get hurt are they covered under a contractors workers comp since there is no record of them working for that contractor?
Gotta hand it to you, 267. Logical question, but you won't like the answer. Yes, it would be covered as long as he or she is in the Fedex wont system as having had a background check etc. I can employ any such helper.