29 Minutes

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You've sidestepped the question entirely and you're just like the puppet that Fred always groomed you to be. And since you're such a genious with volume levels I'm sure you got the next six months volume projections down to a gnat's ass.

::::snicker::::

What's a genious?

vantexan

The operative word being "try." ;)

They aren't necessarily looking for 29 minutes from each courier, but they are looking for improvement from the station as a whole. I've never seen a station hold each employee to whatever number was stated. I've never seen a station that made some half decent overall progress get hassled much. Don't be the station that doesn't make any notable progress or else a senior will come in with his one size fits all plan to make the progress for you and it won't be fun.

Where do you work? Hasn't been fun for quite awhile...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Corporate apologist, shill and all around suckass.

I wish I could "double Like" something!! He's been issued a long pole and flag (like the kind ATV's have)so nobody trips over him and has a "preventable". He's very obvious, and quite easy to handle.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

MrFedEx;999633[I said:
]I wish I could "double Like" something!! He's been issued a long pole and flag (like the kind ATV's have)so nobody trips over him and has a "preventable". He's very obvious, and quite easy to handle.[/I]

On the upside, at least for our pal, is that he doesn't have to raise his hand to go tee tee....MT3 can just look for his flag and yells at him like a small child. "HEY..GET OUT THE REFRIGERATOR!! THOSE ARE MY GO-GURTS!!" ..... "(tiny voice) Geez...YES SIR!"