2nd/3rd interview

i applied for a package handler job about 3 weeks ago. After i attended the appointment that i set up on the UPS website i recieved a call one week after. I went to that and everything went good. Today i got a call back and was asked to come in wednesday at 730 pm. They told me to bring 2 forms of ID. This is my 3rd time going in. Any reason to believe they will offer me the job this time? Thanks in advance.

curiousbrain

i applied for a package handler job about 3 weeks ago. After i attended the appointment that i set up on the UPS website i recieved a call one week after. I went to that and everything went good. Today i got a call back and was asked to come in wednesday at 730 pm. They told me to bring 2 forms of ID. This is my 3rd time going in. Any reason to believe they will offer me the job this time? Thanks in advance.

Can only speak as to how things went for myself - the 3rd time was the last time for me, during which I brought the ID, diploma, etc.

Good luck.

curiousbrain

It was right before peak and the shift supervisor wasn't really ready for new hires yet, so I was told to come in a few days later, which I did; he then told me to come back on the Monday of the next week - been at work every day since.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How long after your 3rd interview until you started work?

This is going to vary from location to location according to a particular building's staffing needs. The Human Resources person giving you the interview would be the best person to ask. Good luck.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
congrats....there is a 4th, 5th, 6th interview.
The 4th interview is pretty easy, you do the union stuff and answer a 100 question quiz.
The 5th interview is the most challenging, in my opinion. they do the "breathe" test to make sure everything is okay.
The 6th is a piece of cake.
Then you are hired and the hard part is over and done.