2nd amendment in action

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Get your scorecards ready! Cause this weekend has been a busy second amendment weekend!!

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours

I know, I know, all gun owners are law abiding.

TOS.
Seeing as how much you like to talk about White people and guns, I wonder how many of those shootings were committed by minorities? Maybe you can get THAT scorecard ready, starting with the Black man who killed his wife in front of their child and shot three responding officers, killing one.

newfie

Seeing as how much you like to talk about White people and guns, I wonder how many of those shootings were committed by minorities? Maybe you can get THAT scorecard ready, starting with the Black man who killed his wife in front of their child and shot three responding officers, killing one.

the Kansas guy who shot 14 also seems to be a man of TOS's liking.

wkmac

So why doesn't the anti-gunners in Congress turn their contradictory finger around and point at themselves? You get just one guess as to who is picking up the tab for all those exported weapons? And where are anti-welfare types to speak out on this form of gov't handout and wasting of taxpayer dollars on freeloaders?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lets examine what we have in this next case.

1) white people
2) guns

nuff said.

outcome?

Of course, death of family members, like the majority of gun owners do when they use their guns.

Gun-Advocating Mom Shoots Daughters During Family Argument (VIDEO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

A right wing, second amendment whackjob (sound familiar?) who for years has posted on facebook about her Rights to own guns, and how he democrats were sissies and wanted to take guns away from law abiding citizens... ( you know the ones, the ones that shoot their wives, husbands, children and coworkers)

But, rather than using her guns on an intruder, or an isis terrorist, or a liberal coming for her guns, this white gun owner killed her own daughters.

Better yet, it wasnt a GUN FREE ZONE either.

Her husband was home at the time of the shooting, and had access to guns, but even he couldnt stop it.

Fortunately, this gun nut was shot and killed by police.

She got her wish.

She excersized her rights to Bear Arms and then be killed by one.

BRAVO gun owners, you continue to make this country proud!

I wonder if ISIS told HER to do it? Or maybe, White Jesus?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The face of the NRA loving shooter...of her own daughters.

13007299_1129702747082450_101212312739396922_n.jpg

Notice she isnt muslim?

Let's see how outraged you people get. Oh wait, she's white, so you'll just give her pass and say she was crazy.

TOS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

1) white people
2) guns

nuff said.

outcome?

Of course, death of family members, like the majority of gun owners do when they use their guns.

Gun-Advocating Mom Shoots Daughters During Family Argument (VIDEO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

A right wing, second amendment whackjob (sound familiar?) who for years has posted on facebook about her Rights to own guns, and how he democrats were sissies and wanted to take guns away from law abiding citizens... ( you know the ones, the ones that shoot their wives, husbands, children and coworkers)

But, rather than using her guns on an intruder, or an isis terrorist, or a liberal coming for her guns, this white gun owner killed her own daughters.

Her husband was home at the time of the shooting, and had access to guns, but even he couldnt stop it.

She got her wish.

TOS.
Yeah I guess if she didn't want her daughters she should of just aborted them before they were born then everything would be ok.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

1) white people
2) guns

nuff said.

outcome?

She got her wish.

TOS.
You can say Democrats and their gun-free zones kill more people than everything but abortions.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Notice she isnt muslim?

Let's see how outraged you people get. Oh wait, she's white, so you'll just give her pass and say she was crazy.

TOS.
Have you noticed that Muslims shooters kill anybody and everybody they can.

Non Muslim shooters kill their own families.

twoweeled

Notice she isnt muslim?

TOS.
"Notice she isnt muslim?"

Are we supposed to know she isn't Muslim by this picture? Is that how you know, she isn't Muslim? Could you be specific as to what makes her definitely not a Muslim in this picture?