2nd Interview for corporate position

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by applejack, Apr 25, 2012.

1. applejack

applejack New Member

I just finished a 2nd interview with the hiring manager's manager for a position at corporate 4/19. Was wondering about how long does the notification process take? The hiring manager told me during the 1st interview (lasted 2 hours) that he felt I was a great fit for the position!...I really want this job:fingerscrossed:

Thx

2. brownrod

brownrod Active Member

Obviously, you are perfect for the job. Expect to start exactly 3 weeks after your interview!

3. applejack

applejack New Member

THANK YOU!!!! Obviously I'm as nervous as a cat waiting to hear back...I'm so ready for my red to brown blood transfusuion LOL:uphere:

4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Good luck on your hiring.
    Nobody here knows.
    There are many applicants for each position so be realistic.
    You can be a great candidate but there may be others that are just as qualified.
    What is the job position department and position title?

5. applejack

applejack New Member

Next step is an assessment test...Anyone have any idea what this consist of?:nobrainzombis:

6. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

LOL!!!! Uhmmm, I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at the prospect of what could potentially be on that test. Wow. Who knows now-a-days? I would imagine it depends on the exact nature of your job. Which, by the way, I would NOT post here.

Good luck, applejack. I hope at some point I can be wishing you well at your new job.

7. applejack

applejack New Member

LOL thanks menotyou:youreright: You caught that too...that I did not post that info on here:obeyhypnosmiley: LOL

8. applejack

applejack New Member

Passed assessment test today...job offer came IMMEDIATELY after & I accepted!!!!:grouphugg:

9. Monkey Butt

Congrats and hope you have a long and fulfilling career or two years.

10. DS

DS Fenderbender

Just curious...what is your job title?

11. Monkey Butt

Don't answer that unless you want ever post you make to be analyzed and taken out of context by your management.

12. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Congrats on your new job. By the way, I have a condo for sale thats off 400 and Windward Pkwy, its near there....