2nd week am I fired?

Ok so I have been with ups for two weeks now (really a week in a half) and on my second week on Thursday I had my most misload ever 6 mind you I'm new and was only getting 1 or 2 sometimes even 0. Also other people had helpes me load my truck that day as it was my worse day yet and i was stacked out so it might not have even been me that did the misload. So come Friday I am being reamed out for my misloads etc long story short my main manager instead of just telling me to come in Monday for work tells me to call him and that he want me to ask myself if I really want to work at ups. So come Monday I call and he tells me he doesn't need me to call again tomorrow. Am I about to be fired? If not what is going on is this a normal thing for ups?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Ok so I have been with ups for two weeks now (really a week in a half) and on my second week on Thursday I had my most misload ever 6 mind you I'm new and was only getting 1 or 2 sometimes even 0. Also other people had helpes me load my truck that day as it was my worse day yet and i was stacked out so it might not have even been me that did the misload. So come Friday I am being reamed out for my misloads etc long story short my main manager instead of just telling me to come in Monday for work tells me to call him and that he want me to ask myself if I really want to work at ups. So come Monday I call and he tells me he doesn't need me to call again tomorrow. Am I about to be fired? If not what is going on is this a normal thing for ups?
You're on the bench...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Good thing this gif isn't a vinyl. The needle would be run through it in no time.

With peak season right around the corner I doubt it. Most likely volume dropped off and he is trying to scare you.

You're on the bench...
So basically they just have me waiting till they need me? And if that's the case will they maybe put me in a different area? It sucks having to call in to find out at 2am if I'm going in. :censored2:ty part about it is I have a heckler at work that makes the job that much harder he talks crap every time I make a mistake and my supervisor sucks too

So basically they just have me waiting till they need me? And if that's the case will they maybe put me in a different area? It sucks having to call in to find out at 2am if I'm going in. :censored2:ty part about it is I have a heckler at work that makes the job that much harder he talks crap every time I make a mistake and my supervisor sucks too
When the volume doubles next week they will need you. Unfortunately harassment and poor supervision is normal at UPS. Do you really need or want this job.

When the volume doubles next week they will need you. Unfortunately harassment and poor supervision is normal at UPS. Do you really need or want this job.
ATM I do need this job and everyone keeps telling me it is an amazing opportunity and that ups I a great company to work but when I go online it seems every one hates to work for ups.

Indecisi0n

9t4gDvw.gif

$10/hr with no benefits and limited hours is an amazing opportunity? Maybe in some third world country.
I get paid $11 and hour and they said if you stick with them then it becomes a great opportunity. The guy that gives me :censored2: seems like he's been there for a long time so I figure that why he's such an :censored2:.