3 contracors 1 terminal good or bad "ISP" ?

Bounty

Doesn't prove any of your points there buddy. It makes much of them less profitable especially the pepperidge farms. I would much rather get my product for free, free advertising, 10-20% organic growth of free, etc. this way of thinking with you solidifies my points of what type a businessman you would be.

Also yes many of the regulations do apply not all to all of them. Also why didn't you mention Ontrac and DHL???
Proves everyone of my points! All the things you get for free go against what independent means., and I'm not your buddy!

FedGT

You don't like me??

I like you

And no it really doesn't, cute that you think it does though.

Last edited:

FedGT

It means uber drivers are cause they don't generate their own sales, leads, use their own car, set there own rates........I mean it's like a roofing contractor that doesn't buy his own supply's and only charges labor.......no that's not right either.........it just is!!

bbsam

Staff member
It means uber drivers are cause they don't generate their own sales, leads, use their own car, set there own rates........I mean it's like a roofing contractor that doesn't buy his own supply's and only charges labor.......no that's not right either.........it just is!!
Oh. Now I see...wait...no I don't.

Bounty

You don't like me??

I like you

And no it really doesn't, cute that you think it does though.
God bless you, right place right time. I hope you make millions. I just don't like X. Your not independent weather you admit it or not.
P.s. I would love to meet all the contractors on this forum and have a beer except iwbf( little arrogant for my taste).

FedGT

I feel pretty independent regardless of what others say. I come in when I feel like it, I send my drivers out, we have meetings once or twice a week, I run maintenance on my trucks regularly, we get our job done without a hitch 99.8% of the time, they don't create much of any waves with me and I don't with them unless they same something stupid, now a days I am home with my family from roughly 10AM-6AM the next day. My manager usually only works 2-5 hours a day besides the 4 hours we bs at the terminal.
Do feel pretty independent.

M I Indy

Just about any lawsuit they've been involved in. I would have thought you would know that.
Once again ambASSador, just pulling it out of thin air, where? I have heard them personally testify they are the contractors customer, thought you would have known that! I have NEVER seen testimony stating they are your business partner. Please show me the text!

M I Indy

I feel pretty independent regardless of what others say. I come in when I feel like it, I send my drivers out, we have meetings once or twice a week, I run maintenance on my trucks regularly, we get our job done without a hitch 99.8% of the time, they don't create much of any waves with me and I don't with them unless they same something stupid, now a days I am home with my family from roughly 10AM-6AM the next day. My manager usually only works 2-5 hours a day besides the 4 hours we bs at the terminal.
Do feel pretty independent.

Glad you FEEL that way, doesn't MAKE you that way though.

FedGT

Once again ambASSador, just pulling it out of thin air, where? I have heard them personally testify they are the contractors customer, thought you would have known that! I have NEVER seen testimony stating they are your business partner. Please show me the text!
It is the definition of a partnership, if you want me to post the definition that would not be a problem. Even if a contract is more one sided it still shares the basics for a partnership which is a likeminded basis to advance a business/interests.
This isn't even an argument

Last edited:

FedGT

Glad you FEEL that way, doesn't MAKE you that way though.
Sure does my disgruntled friend. I do what I want on a day to day basis. I don't lead the terminal in service because they demand me to, I don't take others work because they would like me to. I run how I do because it leads me to make more money and that is why all of us do what we do.

M I Indy

It is the definition of a partnership, if you want me to post the definition that would not be a problem. Even if a contract is more one sided it still shares the basics for of a partnership which is a likeminded to advance a business/interests.
This isn't even an argument

I agree! Unfortunately, your customer diavows any partnership under oath.