3 day ride complete

billerz

I get nervous on rides too but I dont know about 'panic" I just hate driving with a sup right there . I always just do stupid :censored2:. cant focus
I think a lot of guys feel this way just won't say it. I wouldn't say I get nervous, but I do make more mistakes with a sup in the car.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

I fight this :censored2: all the time....an 8 hr Day on my route is 185 stops.....When I get my S&V they drop me to like 145 and I'm done super early, my sup. says see u could do another 40 and still be done by 5.... What he fails to realize is 40 more stops on the truck means more sorting...my biggest time consumer since I'm in our smallest truck and normally have around 300 pieces...I dig ALL day....normally run 1.5 hrs over.

Foamer Pyle

There is no way they can lock you into a stops per hour, because every day the number of packages and weights of packages change. There are so many variables that can effect a route on any given day.

gear-guy

I have a very poor time allowance on my route and was subjected to a 3 day ride this week. I usually run 45 minutes over allowed and am on the 9.5 list. I take all my breaks and do not work during my lunch. I actually was pleased to get this ride so I could show them that the problem was the time study and not my performance. I ended up running more over allowed on all three days than normal and stops per on road hour less than normal. I had a few minor issues with methods but the on road sup could not really come up with a excuse why we were coming in so far over allowed. We ran 95% on Orion and were under miles. So the Sup tells me the Center manager is :censored2: at him because he can't figure out why we were running even more over allowed than normal. The Center Manager told the on road that he believes I have tricked him and now they can't do anything to me now. I absolutely did nothing to sabotage this ride. The only thing slightly different was not indirecting shag stops to where the people work and bringing it to their house instead. Since this was a check ride, I did not feel the need to give them the advantage of my area knowledge. So, I was under the impression that 3 day rides lock you into a certain stops per on road hour. What happens Next? I am the first to get one in our small center.
3 day rides are you best friend. I have had many and they are great. Do your job perfect and the only person who will get in trouble is you center manager. Standards do not matter. Glad you did good and don't worry about it just another form of harassment.

El Correcto

god is dead
only thing I think they could find wrong with my methods is picking up the board before searching for a package and not checking mirrors every 5-8 seconds.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
only thing I think they could find wrong with my methods is picking up the board before searching for a package and not checking mirrors every 5-8 seconds.
Nobody is perfect... Do your best... They find things wrong when they do s safety ride or s and v ride after an accident .. They will find things wrong on an ojs ride....I say whatever bring it