3 day ride complete

BuryMeInCardboard

Over-allowed and proud
Could a sup say something to you on a ride for; let's say you have 3 or 4 stops you can walk off from one spot and rather than take them all with you; you do one stop at a time? I would tell them it's a safety issue. What if I drop a pkg while going down a set of stairs and trip over it and fall on my face?

Dr.Brownz

It is now even more important that you file on every 9.5 violation. The ride along is an intimidation tactic, and if you stop filing they will know you can be intimidated. They would then use intimidation even more to manipulate you.

They are trying to manipulate you by trying to pretend that the manager is mad at your supervisor. They think they can make you believe your on-car is a good guy on your side vs the manager so you will bust your behind for him. Good cop-Bad cop. Realize these are well rehearsed manipulations that they teach to the supervisors and managers.

THIS

The new tactic from UPS management is make the immediate supervisor seem like your friend against the upper management scum bags. In reality your sup will do whatever upper management tells them to do and does not have any of your interests at heart.

Savvy412

I don't know how yall pay bills on the 9.5 list

I'm trying to do the opposite and see if I can get on a 11-12 list

Is that possible

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Had a guy work next to me that wanted all the o/t he could get ex wives bad debt whatever
He used to tell me anything you don't want toss it over here. Boss said as long as you plan to 8hrs it makes me no difference who delivers it

Ahh the good Ol days