3+ months in

klolx

I heard that you get a $1 raise after 3 months. I was hired on September 20 and I am currently making $9.85/hr. Should I talk to the HR about this? is it true that you get a $1 raise after 3 months?

curiousbrain

I think he meant he didn't know how to read it if it wasn't on an electronic device or available as a movie adaptation.

Coming this summer, a heartfelt story of love and friendship: The Teamster Contract, starring Danny DeVito and Bobcat Goldthwait.

Coming this summer, a heartfelt story of love and friendship: The Teamster Contract, starring Danny DeVito and Bobcat Goldthwait.

("In a world dominated by minimum wage , no benefit jobs comes a group of warriors to elevate the lives of the peasants.")

"We will show them they don't have to work off the clock"

"We must keep them dumb and naive, MuHahahahahah!"

("An epic battle over time and a half")

"It say right here I get a dollar raise! Thank you Great Warriors!"

"Thou art welcome, Newbie!"

"Read and learn for success you must young one"

(" From the director of "The Hangover")

( "And the producers of the indie hit "Shut the friend up, Weiner Boy!")

" I shouldn't drink and post (vomit)"

("Comes an epic tale of self responsibility")

(" The Contract".................."Read it, Know it,.....................Live it!")

Coming to theaters , Spring 2012

menotyou

bella amicizia
OMG!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Brody just ran outside looking to see why I am crying. He can't read Cach's post! He'd be rolling on the floor, too!!!Just Freaking Hilarious!!!!!!!! Nice job, Cach. LOL!!!!

I still don't see an answer.

images

tourists24

If you get a union contract book it has all the answers that you need to know. you can ask your HR if you like; you may get an accurate answer...

UPSGUY72

September 20

You could be considered a peak Hire. You need to read your local rider to the national contract. However if you work one day within the first 60 of the new years then yes you should get that dollar raise and you are a permanent UPS employee.