3 rides already this year and they are threatening more

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've had one three day ride in my entire career. That was because I got on the 9.5 list.
My last 3 day OJS was last summer, after I took them for $1,300 in penalty pay.

It got them nowhere,.....again.
On the 3rd day I asked my On-Road Supe if he was coming again on Friday and he replied, "I hope not".

I always tell them, "that's your seat, brown up".

They are welcome to ride with me any day they like.

johnny_hotdog

Section 2.
Not more than one (1) member of management will ride with a driver at any time except for the purpose of training management personnel. No driver will be scheduled for more than one (1) day's ride per year with more than one (1) member of management on the car. Such day will not be used for disciplinary purposes. The sole reason for two (2) management employees on the car is for supervisory training. If a supervisor assists a driver during an O.J.S., that day will not be used in determining a fair day's work.

During scheduled safety training for feeder drivers the supervisor will only drive for demonstration purposes and this will not exceed one (1) hour per workday.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So you are an over allowed driver who signed the 9.5 list? Yeah, they are going to be all up in your bidness.
So, let me ask you this Dave.

Say this driver was "over-allowed" consistently, long before they signed the 9.5 opt-in list, without management ever taking significant issue with it.

Under these circumstances, is it acceptable for management to only now, scrutinize these arbitrary company standards?

I call BS!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
If you have 2 sups riding with you it's an easy harassment grievance. They can dance through the loopholes to ride with you other ways though.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If you have 2 sups riding with you it's an easy harassment grievance. They can dance through the loopholes to ride with you other ways though.
That language dictates that 2 supes on the car is for management training purposes only, and no discipline can be imparted on the driver.

oldngray

nowhere special
That language dictates that 2 supes on the car is for management training purposes only, and no discipline can be imparted on the driver.

If 2 sups ride with you it can't be for any other reason. If they try to do anything more its an easy win is what I was trying to say.