3 rides already this year and they are threatening more

BrownArmy

We have a few 1000's that have a tiny jump-seat attached to the bulkhead door.

PITFA to drive if the third seat doesn't stay up...keeps hitting the drivers seat when you open the bulkhead door.

Never been out with two sups...one is bad enough.

I can barely stand having a helper.

johnny_hotdog

What I find funny is that the on car that rides with me is an older woman who is pretty technology challenged. She fights with the stupid Orion tablet the whole time and just slows me down. I bet she adds a good 10-20 minutes to my day just being in the way.

BrownArmy

What I find funny is that the on car that rides with me is an older woman who is pretty technology challenged. She fights with the stupid Orion tablet the whole time and just slows me down. I bet she adds a good 10-20 minutes to my day just being in the way.

Are you getting an ORION ride?

clean hairy

They will love it when there is an over 70, and you ask them how soon they can get another Union Employee to help you!
If you are feeling generous, might let the Sup assist you with the over 70?
Of course, you make sure they get the heavy end of the item!

Oh Shoot

They will love it when there is an over 70, and you ask them how soon they can get another Union Employee to help you!
If you are feeling generous, might let the Sup assist you with the over 70?
Of course, you make sure they get the heavy end of the item!
If a supervisor touches a package or opens a door on a performance ride that ride cannot count towards 3 day performance ride.

wayfair

swollen member
BEANS.... eats lots of 'em... throw in some broccoli and yes, you guessed it..... POTATos... maybe a couple PROTEIN bars.. Chase it down with some Dr. Pepper!

johnny_hotdog

I still can't tell...is this guy getting rides because he's 'least best', or because they're clocking his route for ORION?
got nothing to do with Orion as far as I know. Though I think they realize how much Orion sucks when they do ride with me and I follow it as much as possible.

Last edited: