3 strikes.

MAKAVELI

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So you think he'll only fire one person? Get a clue Scam. You always stick up Fred even though he' s hosing thousands of good workers.

Should we call you Ground 59 Dano?
You just aren't very bright. Who said they would fire only one? I said that the cases for unemployment will be handled case by case. Why do you think they have increased OLCCs, and now have this policy. It isn't taking Freds side. It's looking at a stark reality. Ever time somebody comes up with a "calling in sick scheme" or WAD, you goofballs think you have a way to topple the FDX empire. Fred hasn't changed his path one bit. All you have done is wasted time for organizing or finding another job. You don't like to hear it and you'd love to shoot the messenger, but you know I'm right.
You need to start making yourself more clear. Too much of a workload here on the forum?

STFXG

Huh, SPH? I'm pretty well compensated and know my "job" is year to year. I walk straight when I get home from work. You still waddle from the constant ramming you choose to accept?

bbsam

Staff member
You need to start making yourself more clear. Too much of a workload here on the forum?

Nothing I have said has been unclear if you keep in mind that the main objective is to downsize Express. It all makes perfect sense. Oh, and you also have to open your mind to just how far Fred will go and how patient he can be to do it.

Hate 150lb Packages

I don't want to to see Express contracted out or diminished. I'd really hate to lose my straight line delivery system and get a bunch of yahoos messaging me on where and what to deliver based on priority. I make 130 bucks a day for anywhere from 6-10 hours of work and get to deliver any way I want without seeing anyone but customers. I truly feel sorry for you express guys. If you were making UPS wages/benefits I wouldn't.. but I have a feeling a topped out Courier doesn't make much more than me. WAD is okay, but at the end of the day you are only spending more time in the uniforms you despise. The only way out is to organize.

MAKAVELI

Huh, SPH? I'm pretty well compensated and know my "job" is year to year. I walk straight when I get home from work. You still waddle from the constant ramming you choose to accept?
Ok Mr Big Shot. You are like a crooked ass cop. With your badge you got power and authority take away that badge and you ain't nothin but a crook.

fedupped

Relax. Dra has increased SPH in some cases from 15 to 27. Not humanly possible. Before you start worrying about 3 strikes a mgr will have to get in your truck and document that it can be done. It cant.

STFXG

Ok Mr Big Shot. You are like a crooked ass cop. With your badge you got power and authority take away that badge and you ain't nothin but a crook.

Great analogy. Other than I do nothing illegal. And I have no power. Not much authority. I guess it really is another idiotic comment...

Cactus

Oh, and you also have to open your mind to just how far Fred will go and how patient he can be to do it.

What? Did he tell you all this on your morning conference call?

The same can be said for Ground too. You are not invulnerable.

Guapo

We have heard this for at least 3 years where I'm at but it was 6 months to termination. No one has been fired for this, no one is acknowledging olcc just more hot air.

Cactus

Are you one of those simpletons who think Fred is only 6 months away from giving it all back?

I know better than that. And by the way quit putting words in mine and other people's mouths around here.

Bottom line, I just choose not to listen to you.

DontThrowPackages

We were told this morning that there are going to be new consequences for not hitting stops per hour goals. 3 strikes within a 12 month period and you're gone. No one at my location gives a crap anymore. I haven't hit my magic sph goal in 2 years. Anyone else hear of this?
Make sure you request a check ride before you sign anything.

bbsam

Staff member
I know better than that. And by the way quit putting words in mine and other people's mouths around here.

Bottom line, I just choose not to listen to you.
You don't like my opinion. Fine. You tell me what they are doing.