3 year bid

peekaboo

southern region, section 6 package drivers-job selection. on the first monday in february of 2015 and the first monday in february of the last year of this agreement.

Elvis657

That means this last bid you will be on your route for three years, not two..... Another little "surprise" that creeps out of this sham of a contract.. Thanks southern negotiating committee!!! My BA said that the company wanted a 5 year bid... I say next contract if we still have our southern leadership the company will get it!! Sad sad sad....

Overpaid Union Thug

That means this last bid you will be on your route for three years, not two..... Another little "surprise" that creeps out of this sham of a contract.. Thanks southern negotiating committee!!! My BA said that the company wanted a 5 year bid... I say next contract if we still have our southern leadership the company will get it!! Sad sad sad....

Not even one suggestion that was made at our local's contract proposal meeting made it into the southern supplement. And there were some damn good suggestions too.