30 day driving pack during peak.

UPyourS

I was sent back to preload for a minor accident while driving like 6 months ago. My boss liked me alot and said I'm just going to let you re-do your driver pack during peak. And just give him a good 30 days and I'll be good.

Is that possible? Doing my 30 pack during peak?

I really don't mind, .I can't wait to go driving again..I just don't want to get sent back if I were to pass my 30 day. Only to find out you cant "train" during peak.

By The Book

I was sent back to preload for a minor accident while driving like 6 months ago. My boss liked me alot and said I'm just going to let you re-do your driver pack during peak. And just give him a good 30 days and I'll be good.

I really don't mind, .I can't wait to go driving again..I just don't want to get sent back if I were to pass my 30 day. Only to find out you cant "train" during peak.
If it's of benefit to you to drive(financially), what can it hurt. Whatever the outcome is don't get hung up on it...just do your best and make money.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Minor?
2016-11-06-15-23-24--1369219114.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not like that.lol
I literally was backing up and tapped this steel gate and bent it up a bit. But still an accident is an accident.
Did you try and fight being disqualified? The contract states you can't be disqualified for a minor accident and that sounds pretty minor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

They can count your peak days towards your 30 if they want to. They don't have to though.

UPyourS

Did you try and fight being disqualified? The contract states you can't be disqualified for a minor accident and that sounds pretty minor.
To be honest I didn't even know that I could even fight that. I'm so unfamiliar with the contract and I need to become more familiar with it. My pics show exactly what I did

Attachments

• 1478464602582.jpg
    1478464602582.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 1478464645189.jpg
    1478464645189.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 231

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, what arr da rulez of backing again, Mr Brownie ?

Was that gate opened or closed when u hit it.. i know u had fore mirrors and the backup camera as anotha mirrar, just trying to figure out how it went down.

That sucks that u had a 6 month suspension for a minor thing like that ~ they got to put u back in the saddle now to reacclimate u in driving those big brown stepvans before the peak volume blows up.

Plus, getting darker before 5pm these next 2~3 months will just add to the situation.

Good luck at peek !

UPyourS

OP, what arr da rulez of backing again, Mr Brownie ?

Was that gate opened or closed when u hit it.. i know u had fore mirrors and the backup camera as anotha mirrar, just trying to figure out how it went down.

That sucks that u had a 6 month suspension for a minor thing like that ~ they got to put u back in the saddle now to reacclimate u in driving those big brown stepvans before the peak volume blows up.

Plus, getting darker before 5pm these next 2~3 months will just add to the situation.

Good luck at peek !
I'm familiar with the 8 rules of backing.

Bosses always pressure me about beating my route or risk getting DQ'd to the point I made my it my main priority. That wasn't very smart of me.

The gate was closed like it is in the picture. It was a honest mistake I was doing a pick up and starting moving a little too fast while backing up to the garage and took it overboard.

PT Car Washer

Bosses always pressure me about beating my route or risk getting DQ'd to the point I made my it my main priority. That wasn't very smart of me.

The gate was closed like it is in the picture. It was a honest mistake I was doing a pick up and starting moving a little too fast while backing up to the garage and took it overboard.
Which is why you were DQ'ed for such a minor accident.

Tick Toc

Following this thread as I was qualifying in my 30 days (TCD) starting in August. I made it to day 18 before the co tract "window" closed until peak began. I went back to preload then started driving again last Wednesday. Was wondering if these days since have counted towards my 30, but havn't really seen a sup or my packet all last week.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Following this thread as I was qualifying in my 30 days (TCD) starting in August. I made it to day 18 before the co tract "window" closed until peak began. I went back to preload then started driving again last Wednesday. Was wondering if these days since have counted towards my 30, but havn't really seen a sup or my packet all last week.
Sounds like a solid no

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What supplement?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

OiC, dayum... at least u learned that safety trumps their #s. i sorta know u gotta cut some corners when trying to make "book " but that's not one of them. rushing leads to accidents and was glad it was a gate and not a kid on a bicycle

Me an eggplant, not a brownie, so i dunno what those ate rulez are, but i know about GOAL though