30 day fulltime driver qualification

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Scottyhawk, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Scottyhawk

Scottyhawk What is it? A brown box. Duh

So, after 6 months as a casual / seasonal driver, 1 year working part time on the preload, PM air driver, EAM driver, Saturday air driver, I was informed, that I have passed my 30 day qualifiction and I am now a permanent fulltime package car driver
  2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

My condolences.
  3. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

As my old center manager said after giving me a route to do cold... "Call us later and let us know how you're doing"?
  4. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

You poor thing. Take picture and leave it on the fridge so your family will remember what you look like.
  5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Well if that's what you were hoping for then congrats. Say goodbye to your back and knees though. Good luck.
  6. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

The next 40 years will fly by.
  7. ibleedbrown

ibleedbrown Active Member

8. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Congrats. You will be well compensated and highly aggravated. If things go well there might be a pension somewhere down the road. Immediately increase your 401k contributions.
  9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Congrats. Sounds like u know what your getting yourself into. You should be fine. I just hope your wife understands. If u don't have one. Make sure the one u marry understands.
  10. uber

uber Guest

I must live in Pleasantville because I regularly work 45 hour a week.
  11. Scottyhawk

Scottyhawk What is it? A brown box. Duh

Thank you all, yes I do know what I am getting into as they have been using and abusing me for the last six months, and the full time abuse started as soon as the congratulatory conference call ended with a 200 stop day in an old beat up 10. My wife is used to not seeing me because of working the preload, But the great thing is no more saturdays
  12. upschick95

upschick95 Member

You can still say goodbye to Saturdays because you'll be too damn tired to do anything for a while. Congratulations and welcome to hell.