30 day fulltime driver qualification

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
So, after 6 months as a casual / seasonal driver, 1 year working part time on the preload, PM air driver, EAM driver, Saturday air driver, I was informed, that I have passed my 30 day qualifiction and I am now a permanent fulltime package car driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As my old center manager said after giving me a route to do cold... "Call us later and let us know how you're doing"?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Congrats. You will be well compensated and highly aggravated. If things go well there might be a pension somewhere down the road. Immediately increase your 401k contributions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, after 6 months as a casual / seasonal driver, 1 year working part time on the preload, PM air driver, EAM driver, Saturday air driver, I was informed, that I have passed my 30 day qualifiction and I am now a permanent fulltime package car driver

Congrats. Sounds like u know what your getting yourself into. You should be fine. I just hope your wife understands. If u don't have one. Make sure the one u marry understands.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Thank you all, yes I do know what I am getting into as they have been using and abusing me for the last six months, and the full time abuse started as soon as the congratulatory conference call ended with a 200 stop day in an old beat up 10. My wife is used to not seeing me because of working the preload, But the great thing is no more saturdays

upschick95

You can still say goodbye to Saturdays because you'll be too damn tired to do anything for a while. Congratulations and welcome to hell.