30 days

UPSGUY72

Monday,earlier morning..cant wait.

The chances of you making it are slim. Most people quit because the pay isn't worth the hard work or just can't seem to make it to work everyday so they get fired. It's not like the UPS you work for during peak 10 + years ago. But you'll find that out quickly Monday morning.. Taking a tour and watching people is alot different then DOING the job.

whome

whats gotten worse? i was young and dumb 10+ years ago and didnt care..all i remmeber was busting my ass. for a three months

Macbrother

I remember my first two days during peak they had me doing smalls and thinking to myself, "hey, this isn't too bad!" Then on the designated training trucks (one tanker, 2 country routes) that probably did ~500 day and still thinking this UPS gig wasn't so bad and looking forward coming in. Then I got moved to the middle of a different belt, 4 trucks doing over ~1000 a day and getting overrun and buried so quickly even supervisors were saying "yeah, it's been a while since I've seen it this bad." So yeah, it doesn't take long until "can't wait" turns into utter, unspeakable dread.

S

splozi

whome, what were you doing 10 years ago? Were you a package car loader? Did you load or unload trailers? If you were a car loader, how many pieces were you doing a day back then?

upsman2940

Ups needs to only hire married men with kids/or single women with kids! And give them insurance almost immediately after they start!! Pointless to hire a bunch of lazy Xbox playing kids,