30 days

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by whome, Aug 9, 2012.

1. whome

whome Member

What are the chances i make it?

2. splozi

splozi Guest

My sources say no.

3. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

arent you the moron who 2 days ago said you are going to you 5th or 6th call back? well i guess you proved you are a troll you confirmed it , on this post,

4. whome

whome Member

read the rest of the post son.

5. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

When do you start???

6. whome

whome Member

Monday,earlier morning..cant wait.

7. whome

whome Member

early*

8. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

The chances of you making it are slim. Most people quit because the pay isn't worth the hard work or just can't seem to make it to work everyday so they get fired. It's not like the UPS you work for during peak 10 + years ago. But you'll find that out quickly Monday morning.. Taking a tour and watching people is alot different then DOING the job.

9. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

That will fade fast.

10. whome

whome Member

whats gotten worse? i was young and dumb 10+ years ago and didnt care..all i remmeber was busting my ass. for a three months

11. htown0721

htown0721 Guest

If you have to ask then you might as well not show up

12. Macbrother

Macbrother Member

I remember my first two days during peak they had me doing smalls and thinking to myself, "hey, this isn't too bad!" Then on the designated training trucks (one tanker, 2 country routes) that probably did ~500 day and still thinking this UPS gig wasn't so bad and looking forward coming in. Then I got moved to the middle of a different belt, 4 trucks doing over ~1000 a day and getting overrun and buried so quickly even supervisors were saying "yeah, it's been a while since I've seen it this bad." So yeah, it doesn't take long until "can't wait" turns into utter, unspeakable dread.

13. splozi

splozi Guest

whome, what were you doing 10 years ago? Were you a package car loader? Did you load or unload trailers? If you were a car loader, how many pieces were you doing a day back then?

14. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

If your hungry, and want it that bad stop asking and just do. good luck

15. whome

whome Member

was a package car loader in livonia,MI hub

16. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

to me you still seem dumb

17. whome

whome Member

who cares what u think... Not me.

18. upsman2940

upsman2940 New Member

Ups needs to only hire married men with kids/or single women with kids! And give them insurance almost immediately after they start!! Pointless to hire a bunch of lazy Xbox playing kids,

19. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I resemble 1/3rd of that comment.

20. splozi

splozi Guest

whome, how many packages did you guys load a day back then?