30 down - 30 to go!

Big Babooba

30 years ago today I was declared legally insane. Today is my anniversary with UPS. What a long, strange trip it's been! Join me in chat, I could use some sympathy.:happy-very:

30andout

Haven't posted here in a while...37 in May. Too bad we won't be getting any more safety or service awards though. Gonna miss that turkey too.

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
Congrats on your milestone with UPS. Since we dont give out awards anymore. We are giving you a 20 stop split to honor this acheivement!! lol Seriously congrats to you.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Congrats on your 30 year milestone BigB!!!

Congrats to the others with many years of service too!

This only means that you're closer to the sweetest years yet to come..:happy-very:

Browner

Haven't posted here in a while...37 in May. Too bad we won't be getting any more safety or service awards though. Gonna miss that turkey too.
My sincere Congrats to BigB no more safety or service awards???? We didn't get a turkey last year but did get a $25 gocery voucher instead but noticed when looking at my pay check online I had a paycheck for $31 and change and realized I was taxed on the voucher

Sammie

30 years ago today I was declared legally insane. Today is my anniversary with UPS. What a long, strange trip it's been! Join me in chat, I could use some sympathy.:happy-very:

Big B,

Congrat on 30 years of real job satisfaction!!!! Just think, when you
started here there was no World Wide Web, :sad-very: and a computer was
the size of your car, kept in a room frozen with air conditioning. Never did understand that one....

30 years ago - Rocky II, Mork and Mindy, Gas at 90 cents a gallon, the average income $18,000 a year, a house cost 60 grand. Hi tech was a Walkman. The YMCA sued the Village People for libel because of their song of the same name.

And here's a JC Penney catalogue from the late '70's,

(least we forget where George and Yortuk Festrunk got their outfits.....)

77afestrunks2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp11qRaPhEA&eurl=http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/70sclothes.html