30 seconds of panic....

iruhnman630

Pulled up to my stop, shut off car, released seatbelt, reached for the diad slot.........

......empty.

Reached down to my diad pouch on my waist......

.......empty!

I found it on my 2000 shelf after 30 seconds of heart-stopping frantic searching amongst the horror show that was my load at 11 a.m.

Heck, I don't even remember setting it there.

Hooray peak.

Chnandler Bong

I had a sup shuttle packages out to me last Tuesday at 5:30...completely bricked out again. Went to take off and get back at it only to see the diad slot was empty. Took about 10 minutes to unload the truck until I found it on a shelf and reload the packages. I feel your pain!!!

WorknLateHuh

That stomach dropping "Uhhh Ohh" moment when you realize you :censored2:ed up.

You captured that moment pretty well in your description. My panic moment happens usually once a week. Dead battery for my radio.

Indecisi0n

I got to a pickup after lunch , popped the door to get the handcart that wasn't there. It was at my last businesse stop before lunch for over an hour. Lol.

BrownTexas

I had a sup shuttle packages out to me last Tuesday at 5:30...completely bricked out again. Went to take off and get back at it only to see the diad slot was empty. Took about 10 minutes to unload the truck until I found it on a shelf and reload the packages. I feel your pain!!!
I would have filed on the sup shuttling packages. Always makes my day easier.

BrownTexas

I got to a pickup after lunch , popped the door to get the handcart that wasn't there. It was at my last businesse stop before lunch for over an hour. Lol.
Recently I have left mine only to remember where it was 4 hours later. Went to go back and get it only to forget. Had a different cart the next day that was totally trash and complained all day about how "someone stole my cart out of my truck" only to find it where I left it the day before. Lol. Oops.