30 years? NO WAY Lennon shot

I was in high school and during PE our student coaches assistant had us bow our heads in silence. Being a huge Beatles fan this was obviously an emotional time for her.

A short time later when Colonel Sanders passed away a smart alec student called for a moment of silence which brought for quite a bit of laughter and set forth hatred from the coaches assistant that lasts to this day.

fethrs

Howard Cosell announced in on Moinday Night Football, I remember it, I was hanging out with my dad as he watched the game.

Strange days indeed.

over9five

Staff member
I was at work. Crappy job assembling infrared pyrometers. Radio played Beatles songs the rest of the week. I hate the Beatles....

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I was listening to sports talk on the way to work yesterday and they were talking about John amd Yoko.Specifically Yoko's singing.One of the announcers stated he preferred the dog's barking jingle bells rather than listening to Yoko. LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't want to bring up Yoko....but since you already did.....You know the sound a piglet makes when you catch it.......SQUEAL...WEEEEEEE !!!! That's the sound of Yoko's voice!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
nuff said.......
yoko_ono2.jpg