30 years of service...big whup.

codysho

Such a cheap ass company. But still thankful to have a job & pay my bills. Still a bunch of cheap asses. Those certificates are more of an insult than anything. 20 years of service! Hey here's a piece of paper that says; Go *** yourself & your 20 years!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Such a cheap ass company. But still thankful to have a job & pay my bills. Still a bunch of cheap asses. Those certificates are more of an insult than anything. 20 years of service! Hey here's a piece of paper that says; Go *** yourself & your 20 years!

Use it to light your cigar!

Dutch Dawg

My wife just handed me my 30 years of service certificate. I am so happy to know our beloved company has spared no expense in showing appreciation to a valued employee. The postage alone must have set them back a couple of bucks. It gives me the warm fuzzies to know that our dear leader in Atlanta enjoys huge bonuses while I get a piece of paper worth five cents.

Does that mean you are among those of us who had the misfortune of celebrating 25 years during the "lean" period with no token gift?

Congrats just the same.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just busting some of my buddies chops.

Is having fun against the TOS?
Seems like everything else is...
I’m about ready to put this bad boy back into heavy rotation on Brown Cafe....

05FB61B1-8002-4F97-8025-82D80BA2EFBE.jpeg