300 miles

quamba 638

It means u don't know what your talking about. Ups sued for someone working over 12?

You ain't even know

Not me. It's the driver who said that. He said UPS can get into trouble for making/letting drivers work over a particular hour. I think he said 11 or 12. So if you want to deal it out with him, tell me so I can tell him today when I go at work so I can get his number, and you two meet up somewhere and settle it. Sounds good?

Who are you? Don KIng?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
424 is the most I've done. Usually average about 330-350 miles; low stop count about 25 average. Leave about 8:45 but have to be back by 1800 to make the feeder with P/U's.

Wait until you get Orion....you will be doing 100 stops before you know it..

FilingBluesFL

The one rural route I know in our center, I think I clocked about 250-275. Had an air meet point back in town, while I was there, "Oh hey, you were told to get this mislead that's all the way back out in the boonies." "You got it!"

Love that money just sitting and cruising listening to the radio.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My record is 127 miles 141 stops on a rural route. I know compared to some areas that's not as lot of driving but around here in the woods it is.

Did 111 stops and 168 pieces with 112 miles today. I'm on a town route. It's 40 miles from the bldg. With 1000 and 1030 commit on airs. Some days I'll do 100ish on stops.

EmerCond421

Shoot, we just got diad 5, no telematics (yet), no EDD, no pre-load or unload; a little slice of heaven - just punch in, do the job, and go home.

didyousheetit

my wife's uncle worked in wv he said a driver there did 400 plus miles went out with 25 to 30 stops and did them out of a chevy pickup. I've seen the pickup with the shell on back, that would be sweet.