31$ de frai d'union (walker)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
He is getting hosed on the exchange rate.
If I remember correctly, the drivers are being charged $15 where he is being charged $31. I think the exchange rate last I checked was about 1.40 Can to 1 USD. I have a feeling he also had initiation fees included, which no matter what country or local you are in should not be charged for seasonals.

T

Turdferguson

If I remember correctly, the drivers are being charged $15 where he is being charged $31. I think the exchange rate last I checked was about 1.40 Can to 1 USD. I have a feeling he also had initiation fees included, which no matter what country or local you are in should not be charged for seasonals.

He's from Canada, doesn't count.

T

Turdferguson

I know, hard to believe that Canada is not a 3rd world country but the country itself is pretty cool. One of these days I might just renounce and become an ExPat.
tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo4_r1_500.gif

trickpony1

Monkeybutt-
Rod Stewart's song, "Tonight's the Night" had a French woman speaking seductively in French at the end.

All these years I've wondered what she said.

If you can't post it then PM me.
Thanks.

scooby0048

Monkeybutt-
Rod Stewart's song, "Tonight's the Night" had a French woman speaking seductively in French at the end.

Thanks.
IIRC loosely translated was something like this:
Oh, come closer, kiss me. I adore you a lot. Love is good.
Oh yeah love is good. Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you a lot.
On my bed

scooby0048

Monkeybutt-

Thanks.
I remember that song and I think the girl was his real girlfriend at the time. Britt something or ruther. She was a supermodel or something. Can't think of her name.