33 year driver caught stealing!

jaker

trolling
You know what really makes me sad is , he has been a forum member since 2008 and now 5 years later the truth about him comes out

I wonder how much crap he talks about us to other workers

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You know what really makes me sad is , he has been a forum member since 2008 and now 5 years later the truth about him comes out

I wonder how much crap he talks about us to other workers

Do you really think anyone who matters listens to him?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Huh? You wrote, in numerous postings, that persons with seniority dates in the '80s & '90s (and even the '70s!) were still waiting to go FT. I called your bluff on this. Then you admit that in the mid-2000s, your local center was struggling with labor shortages. At first I thought you were embellishing the situation, now I just think you're ignorant towards it. Honestly dude, you shouldn't be surprised that persons hired within the last several years will have to wait to go FT, given the bust in the local & national economy. Heck, even our military suspended recruiting efforts & STILL received too many applicants. Things are clearly improving but whether the recovery will happen quickly or not... who knows.

And I am grateful for my job at UPS, show up to work everyday ontime & provide a full effort. I've even worked through vacations when asked. That said, I'm aware that my ~$21/hour and no-cost health & welfare benefits for PT are a result of my union, and that my company would pay me $9/hour if it could get away with it. I could understand if you just admit you were too cheap & lacked the ethics to pay your dues ... instead you're dumb enough to believe that UPS cares about you.

Just another fist full of dump it seems.

The military for the past decade has struggled to get people in service. I was one of those people they drooled over. And when I noticed, I got the hell out of there. You just spew whatever you want or have been told and believe its true. No one wants to join the military now or in the past. They saw a war given death statis by your media, and never walked in a recruit office. I shouldve have gone, to honor my father who was a navy seal. To this day I know the seals were my destiny. In a ways, I couldve been the guy who shot Bin Laden. I know the military better then you, a million times better, so I call BS on you cause that isnt even close to the truth.

Hey, they sign the sheet, doesnt mean they want to go anywhere with it. They sign to keep their seniority alive and willing. Yet they remain, and the weekend drivers remain, covers remain and a host of people with 16-11 years remain on PT. I am on cue for next driving school. I'm intrested in just driving, not FT weekly. I like my long hair and full beard. Car wash would be a dream come true for me. I also want to drive the semis, always have since a little boy.

If I can go FT, there would be no holding me back to paying union dues. I feel my pay would be good enough to do so. But part time is a SOB on the body, money earned here is what I will take back of 100% minus taxes. And oh boy do those taxes suck. I'll make 350 dollars one week only to see the final cut is 290 something after taxes. I'm not taking anymore cuts to my pay as is. Its a matter of principle and ethics.

To ask me to take another cut in pay is like taking food out of my mouth. May I eat food? May I earn at such a low income to save it incase of problems that occur in the future? May I invest in small amounts to look after loved ones and myself?

NO! YOU'RE STEALING! TEAMSTERS RAWR RAWR RAWR!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
No , I just wished we could have caught onto him years ago

On the plus we know who would be the first to cross the line

I would cross to earn money and a chance to prove myself. Screw you guys, you dont live by any ethics at all. To me you are the ones stealing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would cross to earn money and a chance to prove myself. Screw you guys, you dont live by any ethics at all. To me you are the ones stealing.

I am the least Joe Union on this forum but even I would never think of crossing an active picket line. The only thing you would "prove" is how little respect you have for your co-workers and the union.

jaker

trolling
The only reason to prove yourself is to go into mgmt

Someone watch out this is a future center manager talking here

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just another fist full of dump it seems.

The military for the past decade has struggled to get people in service. I was one of those people they drooled over. And when I noticed, I got the hell out of there. You just spew whatever you want or have been told and believe its true. No one wants to join the military now or in the past. They saw a war given death statis by your media, and never walked in a recruit office. I shouldve have gone, to honor my father who was a navy seal. To this day I know the seals were my destiny. In a ways, I couldve been the guy who shot Bin Laden. I know the military better then you, a million times better, so I call BS on you cause that isnt even close to the truth.
Hilarious. This is from the same guy who says he can't handle more than one part time job or he gets too tired 'n stuff. But he totally could have been a Navy SEAL if he wanted...

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Hilarious. This is from the same guy who says he can't handle more than one part time job or he gets too tired 'n stuff. But he totally could have been a Navy SEAL if he wanted...

Funny I know! RAWR RAWR RAWR TEAMSTERS!

Let me share a story in times past....

We had a guy here who was a seal, he worked a month on the line and called it quits. Said this was all bull... heres a guy trained to deal with anything and everything, killing people and all-of-the-above and saying. Yet this job was so bad a man made from iron clad training turn on the treatment of the job.

I laugh that to think that UPS here has a 90% turn over rate for PT preload, even for a navy seal, that just being here for a year would be good enough to thank us and give us a pass on things.

You have no idea on what most of us, on the west side of Orlando, have to deal with each and everyday. Most of us would wish a missile of death from above from Obama. BRING IT ON, yet would fail to kill us.

Returntosender

BS, Anyone can they say they were ex seal, SF, OSS, CCT.

As for you, Yesterday you said you destined to be a driver, now you destined to be a Seal. The only type of seal you could be in the video below.[video=youtube;sBwbuTNdZbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwbuTNdZbc[/video]

J

jibbs

ORLY, I've been with you every step of the way in this thread. I may not share all of the same views as you but I wholly respect your right to have them and I even understand how they came to be. That said, I've taken issue with the excerpt from your post quoted above. My personal AFQT was 94, top 1%-- it was everything I needed to get my foot in the door, a rifle in my hand and a face in my crosshairs. My waivers for drug offenses were denied and I started working at UPS, what? Maybe a week and a half later?

Point being, if something's your destiny, there is no "was." Enlist, train and go fight. Backing away from what you call your destiny (which, according to you, is in the business of being a warrior) because there's a war going on is the biggest bitch move I've ever heard of. I've been told no, but, on my recruiter's advice, I train with him every Saturday morning while the my region's moratorium on drug waivers are lifted or until a new commanding officer is installed. Giving up in the face of adversity is a sign of weakness, and, to a much greater extent, so is turning your back on destiny because it was lighting up your path but you didn't trust the brightness.

That said, I do support your choice on not paying union dues and I've generally come to enjoy your contributions to this board. I just don't like what I saw in the post above concerning our armed forces.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Man, that's pretty delusional if you actually believe that you could be a Navy SEAL, but can't handle a part-time preload shift.
I dunno, didn't you see the gun in his avatar? I'm sure he's a total badass. Plus he would've been honoring his father by killing Bin Laden 'n stuff so he would probably work a lot harder..