33 year driver caught stealing!

Nimnim

The Nim
LOL, absolute B.S. You're trying to insist that in Orlando, FL, people hired in the mid-1980s are still waiting to go FT? Metro Orlando had a population of less than 1M in the mid-1980s and has more than doubled to 2.2M today. Not to mention that the current local business community was developed almost entirely during that time frame.

I'm going to call B.S. once again. Do us all a favor and take a job with Walmart, please -- you'll fit right in. Hey, maybe you can be a greeter!

I'm on a different shift but from the same location. We do have some PTers with 20+ years, I'll assume they passed on bids. We do have plenty of 10-15 year PTers who are still waiting for a FT position though. I have 8 years and not been approached for FT bids I've signed. This location over the last 5ish years almost never fills 22.3 with pters, and PC routes vacated are rare to fill as well.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Man, that's pretty delusional if you actually believe that you could be a Navy SEAL, but can't handle a part-time preload shift.

Just told you guys the story of the navy seal they put on preload here, within a month he was gone. Read back and check if you must. Ignorance enjoys company, it seems.

Most of the unionized people I see here, arnt worth their weight. If I owned a buisness and they worked for me and pulled the crap that they do, I would give them an axe in a heart beat. If you guys are so upset of me not paying dues, why dont you quit? Save yourself the angre issues and put your two weeks in and get out of here.

I knew nimnim would say something. Its all truth man, people signing since the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I'm on a different shift but from the same location. We do have some PTers with 20+ years, I'll assume they passed on bids. We do have plenty of 10-15 year PTers who are still waiting for a FT position though. I have 8 years and not been approached for FT bids I've signed. This location over the last 5ish years almost never fills 22.3 with pters, and PC routes vacated are rare to fill as well.

The timing of your hiring sucks -- shortly after PAS (which squeezed FT jobs) and right before the Great Recession (resulting in a hiring freeze for six years). But I know that as recently as ten years ago, a PTer could almost immediately walk into a FT job within your facility; therefore anybody with 10-15 years awaiting FT was either previously disinterested or ineligible for the job. There certainly aren't people with '80s seniority dates who've been awaiting FT, as ORLY!?! tried to insist (and I doubt he's aware of when the last FTers were promoted & their seniority).

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
From someone who's been there:

You can't kill someone without killing a part of yourself. You just do what has to be done and try to live with it.

Maybe someday humanity will progress beyond war.