?

alexboy1

my route is 73 stop max per ups mgmt today i do 84 stops 574 pkgs delivered and they give me a 22 stop resi split and i go over 11 hours
i love this company. not to mention missed commercial and late air? I drive a straight job so i have to come back to the building and load the resies
after i take my lunch from 1715 to 1815 no wonder the stock is on the way down.:happy-very:

clarnzz

my route is 73 stop max per ups mgmt today i do 84 stops 574 pkgs delivered and they give me a 22 stop resi split and i go over 11 hours
i love this company. not to mention missed commercial and late air? I drive a straight job so i have to come back to the building and load the resies
after i take my lunch from 1715 to 1815 no wonder the stock is on the way down.:happy-very:

You sound like a guy who likes money, you've come to the right place. Congrats. :)

I tell my bosses I don't buy UPS stock cuz it's a conflict of interest, if I run 3 hours overallowed the stock goes down, I can't take that kind of pressure!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I was wondering why the stock is down.

clarnzz

Because I had missed businesses that i could not fit in my truck they did not care neither did I.

He seems to be an idealist who doesn't like money and just doesn't understand the fact that you just work and do your best. (Sorry, u took ur digs)

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think

That's nothing There's guy's in my building working 12 to 13 hours. punching out at 10pm. It could be worst.

alexboy1

You sound like a guy who likes money, you've come to the right place. Congrats. :)

I tell my bosses I don't buy UPS stock cuz it's a conflict of interest, if I run 3 hours overallowed the stock goes down, I can't take that kind of pressure!

sorry buddie but i will be paid under *

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He seems to be an idealist who doesn't like money and just doesn't understand the fact that you just work and do your best. (Sorry, u took ur digs)

Love my money had 53 hours last week. What I don't understand is people who skip their break and run around nuts for 8 hours trying to get their businesses off. I've made many a driver day much less stressful by simply telling them to take break from 12-1.

jaker

trolling
Love my money had 53 hours last week. What I don't understand is people who skip their break and run around nuts for 8 hours trying to get their businesses off. I've made many a driver day much less stressful by simply telling them to take break from 12-1.
Wow 53 hours I think I worked 37 and I still love the money , but I can say I love my family to

I never understood the guys who work so many hours untill I went over their house , as the saying goes the more you make the more you spend the more hours you work

clarnzz

Wow 53 hours I think I worked 37 and I still love the money , but I can say I love my family to

I never understood the guys who work so many hours untill I went over their house , as the saying goes the more you make the more you spend the more hours you work

"It's not about what you make, it's about what you spend".