?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by alexboy1, Jul 27, 2012.

1. alexboy1

alexboy1 New Member

my route is 73 stop max per ups mgmt today i do 84 stops 574 pkgs delivered and they give me a 22 stop resi split and i go over 11 hours
    i love this company. not to mention missed commercial and late air? I drive a straight job so i have to come back to the building and load the resies
    after i take my lunch from 1715 to 1815 no wonder the stock is on the way down.:happy-very:

2. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

You sound like a guy who likes money, you've come to the right place. Congrats. :)

I tell my bosses I don't buy UPS stock cuz it's a conflict of interest, if I run 3 hours overallowed the stock goes down, I can't take that kind of pressure!

3. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I was wondering why the stock is down.

4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm wondering why u take break at 5:15. Take it from 12-1 and watch many of those businesses come off u.

5. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

in the words of my friend, 407....that's logistics......it's also "idiotics", on your behalf

6. alexboy1

alexboy1 New Member

Because I had missed businesses that i could not fit in my truck they did not care neither did I.

7. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

He seems to be an idealist who doesn't like money and just doesn't understand the fact that you just work and do your best. (Sorry, u took ur digs)

8. OVERBOARD

OVERBOARD Active Member

That's nothing There's guy's in my building working 12 to 13 hours. punching out at 10pm. It could be worst.

9. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Actually he'd be happier, this cat likes the $$.

10. alexboy1

alexboy1 New Member

sorry buddie but i will be paid under *

Lasted edited by : Jul 28, 2012
  11. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

At least I'll feel April Fresh, enjoy ur bonus!

Lasted edited by : Jul 28, 2012
  12. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Love my money had 53 hours last week. What I don't understand is people who skip their break and run around nuts for 8 hours trying to get their businesses off. I've made many a driver day much less stressful by simply telling them to take break from 12-1.

13. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

14. jaker

jaker trolling

Wow 53 hours I think I worked 37 and I still love the money , but I can say I love my family to

I never understood the guys who work so many hours untill I went over their house , as the saying goes the more you make the more you spend the more hours you work

15. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

"It's not about what you make, it's about what you spend".