39:4-67 Disqualifies me from driving?

Was hoping for some feedback, guys.... I was supposed to start driving for my second casual season and I was told by the HR rep that I was not eligible because of a violation I received earlier this year. I'm confused between a non-moving violation and a no-points moving violation. Which do I have? There's very little correct info online.... Just opinions and people saying they hope they are offered that plea option.

39:4-67 - Obstructing passage of vehicles.

Does this in fact disqualify me from driving as a casual driver this season?

I vaguely recall the circumstances but I believe I took this plea to avoid going to trial. I was going to fight the ticket but it was worth it for me to pay $54 with no points or insurance surcharge instead of spending a day in court. If this trips me up and disqualifies me, I wonder if there's a way to go back to court and amend it to something else.

Please help, I'm very upset.
David

How can you vaguely forget that ticket ?? Exactly what did you do !! It will help the BC jury decide !!!
Vaguely because I probably didn't think much of it at the time.

I got pulled over at 2am for cutting a left turn to soon and crossed the double yellow before it broke for the intersection. The lines were faded and I was simply pulled over in an attempt for the officer to find another issue, however, there was none. I had photo and video evidence and was prepared to fight it.

Is the BC jury going to give me a job or call HR with a not-guilty verdict?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Vaguely because I probably didn't think much of it at the time.

I got pulled over at 2am for cutting a left turn to soon and crossed the double yellow before it broke for the intersection. The lines were faded and I was simply pulled over in an attempt for the officer to find another issue, however, there was none. I had photo and video evidence and was prepared to fight it.

Is the BC jury going to give me a job or call HR with a not-guilty verdict?
Were you high? A simple yes or no will do

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Agh man that sux !!! Maybe it won't show on the rmv report ,, but I would explain it to them in case it does! I think you'll be in the clear ,, Good luck
Expect some playful beat down on here and some good advice !! Don't take anything to heart !!

MendozaJ

You pleaded guilty to a moving violation. The back of the ticket tells you what rights you are waiving when you sign it. You will find no good news here.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Actually the verbiage used in the charge could be used in two ways. It could reference someone double parked blocking a lane of travel or someone going under the posted minimum on a highway.