3rd Vote

ezmoney5150

No. Not that that matters. Just answer the question. Why are you voting no. Are you just being obstinate? You one of those people that if Hoffa says the Sky's blue you say its. Green.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chuchu

No. Not that that matters. Just answer the question. Why are you voting no. Are you just being obstinate? You one of those people that if Hoffa says the Sky's blue you say its. Green.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Are you obstinate and one of those people who like to shaft working families to boost their own bank account?

ezmoney5150

Are you obstinate and one of those people who like to shaft working families to boost their own bank account?

That made no sense. Which is why I take long sabbaticals from this forum.

Its my fault. Thomas Paine once said to argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to a dead man.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

That made no sense. Which is why I take long sabbaticals from this forum.

Its my fault. Thomas Paine once said to argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to a dead man.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You show up when it's time to vote.
We appreciate your wisdom.

Well, at least the company does.

ezmoney5150

It must be something in the water up there.
So what color did Hoffa tell you the sky was?
It's funny you mentioned the color green?
It has nothing to do with Hoffa. Its called common sense. Which obviously isn't a virtue in southern Ohio. People would kill to work at UPS with a contract, good wages, no out of pocket premium healthcare, etc. And its not good enough for you guys. Obviously the heat last summer was too much for the brains in southern Ohio.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

Meanwhile, alert your buddies on the panel that we are weary of their representation being AWOL and we're not done.

ezmoney5150

You show up when it's time to vote.
We appreciate your wisdom.

Well, at least the company does.
Its one of the few things the company and I agree on. Especially when they're taking it up the behind on healthcare and getting beat up every day worse than we are.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

Meanwhile, alert your buddies on the panel that we are weary of their representation being AWOL and we're not done.
Funny I didn't know I had buddies on the panel. I guess you know more than me. You seem to know more than me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

Its one of the few things the company and I agree on. Especially when they're taking it up the behind on healthcare and getting beat up every day worse than we are.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm not mad at the company. I don't pay dues to them for representation.

ezmoney5150

I'm not mad at the company. I don't pay dues to them for representation.
You pay dues for the contract you are currently working under. Which is why you have the wages, healthcare and pension you have. Not to mention a grievance procedure. Just because you don't get everything you want doesn't mean you're not represented.

Forest through the trees.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

You pay dues for the contract you are currently working under. Which is why you have the wages, healthcare and pension you have. Not to mention a grievance procedure. Just because you don't get everything you want doesn't mean you're not represented.

Forest through the trees.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You still dont understand do you?
It's not about me, it's about the people i work with that are getting the shaft.

You have never seen me complain about my wages, etc.

Youve got to get the facts straight about the issues at hand and understand why many feel strongly about protecting their jobs and futures. We aren't in agreement and we aren't sheep either.

ezmoney5150

You still dont understand do you?
It's not about me, it's about the people i work with that are getting the shaft.

You have never seen me complain about my wages, etc.

Youve got to get the facts straight about the issues at hand and understand why many feel strongly about protecting their jobs and futures. We aren't in agreement and we aren't sheep either.
So you're the co worker patron saint. People at ups are a far cry from Wal Mart workers. You should be telling Wal Mart workers to vote no. Oh yeah they don't have a contract.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

So you're the co worker patron saint. People at ups are a far cry from Wal Mart workers. You should be telling Wal Mart workers to vote no. Oh yeah they don't have a contract.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Talk sense. We're not talking about Walmart or being a patron saint.

If you're going to drive in circles do not include me in the ride.

You don't have to demean others posts just because you want to pass the rider. If you really want to change people's minds, hear their issues and respectfully offer a remedy, if there is one.

ezmoney5150

Talk sense. We're not talking about Walmart or being a patron saint.

If you're going to drive in circles do not include me in the ride.

You don't have to demean others posts just because you want to pass the rider. If you really want to change people's minds, hear their issues and respectfully offer a remedy, if there is one.
That's the whole problem. You don't get it. Your issues don't coincide with the Ohio Rider. The healthcare is not changing. That train has left the station. Nothing is perfect in life at UPS. Get used to it. If you want perfection you're in the wrong line of work. No contract is perfect. I know. i've worked under them for over 24 years. Yet I've voted no on one contract. And I used to be a TDU guy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

You don't have to demean others posts just because you want to pass the rider.
I'm not demeaning anyone's post. I'm trying to talk sense to you and others and you can't tell me what in the Ohio Rider you don't like. And don't say healthcare. It would be illegal to open the National Master to change it so get over it. Move on.

Sent using BrownCafe App