3third doctor

LARRYTOSH

I WAS PUT ON A 25LBS WEIGHT RESTRICTION FOR EVER,BY COMPANY.I WENT TO MY DOCTOR OKAY,IA STRONG HAS HORSE.I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF GOING TO THE 3RD DOCTOR,UION WARN ME IF HE SIDE WITH THE UPS DOC. I AM OUT BUT IF MY DOC.I AM IN WITH,BACK PAY FOR ALL DAYS OFF.HAS ANYONE BEEN THUR THIS REPL THANK UPS DRIVER FOR 26YRS,THANK S LARRY TOSH:knockedout:

Boxy

I WAS PUT ON A 25LBS WEIGHT RESTRICTION FOR EVER,BY COMPANY.I WENT TO MY DOCTOR OKAY,IA STRONG HAS HORSE.I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF GOING TO THE 3RD DOCTOR,UION WARN ME IF HE SIDE WITH THE UPS DOC. I AM OUT BUT IF MY DOC.I AM IN WITH,BACK PAY FOR ALL DAYS OFF.HAS ANYONE BEEN THUR THIS REPL THANK UPS DRIVER FOR 26YRS,THANK S LARRY TOSH:knockedout:

I have been placed on a permanent 25 lbs Weight restriction by my Dr. I don't understand, I'm strong as a horse. Unsure of my initial diagnosis, I decided to source out two more Dr. The union has warned me if they side with the Union Dr. I will be out of a job. If they side with my Dr., I may be able to keep my job and be repaid for the missed time. Has anyone been through a similar situation? Thanks, I have been a UPS driver for over 26 years!

-Larry Tosh.

Something like that.

over9five

Staff member
Waiting for translation on this one!!!!!

I have been placed on a permanent 25 lbs Weight restriction by my Dr. I don't understand, I'm strong as a horse. Unsure of my initial diagnosis, I decided to source out two more Dr. The union has warned me if they side with the Union Dr. I will be out of a job. If they side with my Dr., I may be able to keep my job and be repaid for the missed time. Has anyone been through a similar situation? Thanks, I have been a UPS driver for over 26 years!

-Larry Tosh.

Something like that.

Wow, nice job, Boxy!

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I dont know why people cant take the time to type out what they are saying. this is not a text message.

idk***hwta???????????????