4/10 package car runs

Now it's coming all together. If you look in the new master language it states that the company can change Monday to Friday schedule to Tuesday to Saturday weeks. With the 4/10 to 12 hour days that will cover the scheduling. Ups wouldn't be doing this if there was no way to make more money. Buckle up brothers and sisters. It's going to be a pumping ride.
If I am not mistaking....Did it not say...Saturday.....air only??

Now it's coming all together. If you look in the new master language it states that the company can change Monday to Friday schedule to Tuesday to Saturday weeks. With the 4/10 to 12 hour days that will cover the scheduling. Ups wouldn't be doing this if there was no way to make more money. Buckle up brothers and sisters. It's going to be a pumping ride.
I bet they are try to come up with some plan to accommodate package drivers for their 9/5s. With this setup if you want over time you just work a five day week. If not take your four day week. If it gets voted down the company will present this to the national panel and say( we tried to work with the union and it's members ).

If I am not mistaking....Did it not say...Saturday.....air only??
Think out side the box. The company only does air on Saturdays because we work so many hours monday to Friday. It's just not cost effective. With this they can offer ground on weekends at low cost with less overtime to Ft. It's like chess and some locals are just not good at it.

I bet they are try to come up with some plan to accommodate package drivers for their 9/5s. With this setup if you want over time you just work a five day week. If not take your four day week. If it gets voted down the company will present this to the national panel and say( we tried to work with the union and it's members ).
Give everybody 4/10 hour days!!!Then see how much that saves them, when we need 20% more drivers!

Give everybody 4/10 hour days!!!Then see how much that saves them, when we need 20% more drivers!
Bro I feel you, but in my local guys go home when they are asked do you want the day. The locals that have PT cover drivers they will just call them in more. This company is a machine. This more of a reason to vote no. Soon we will be replaced by robots.

Bro I feel you, but in my local guys go home when they are asked do you want the day. The locals that have PT cover drivers they will just call them in more. This company is a machine. This more of a reason to vote no. Soon we will be replaced by robots.
The same guys who take time worked????/There is no time worked!!!Or lunches being skipped!!If they want to do that.........Go to FedEx!!!

Art 53 Sec 2 Hours of Work... By mutual agreement between the parties, the Company may place four (4) ten (10) hour day routes for bid during the bidding process within the package car classification.
I don't see the 10% but I only have 502 posts... Nice to see you're back.

Did you folks up North get a copy of the supplement?

NJ12hrday

I do 5 11's and its only worth it because of the overtime pay. Stop being bitches and vote this **** deal down. UPS has had record profits quarter after quarter on our backs. Its time for them to pay up. Lets stick together and make Hoffa/Hall get us what we deserve. We don't have to settle.

slantnosechevy

The company wants to grow the business. Maybe they should take care of the customers they already have. They already are allowed Tues. through Sat. If they get 4/10's most of the routes will be 4/11's or 4/12's. You'll be so beat up you'll need 3 days off. Mondays will look like the day after Xmas with all business and pickups because the Sat. drivers will be delivering ground intended for Mondays. Once they get this they will abuse it just like 9.5. Customers are already pissed at delivery and pickup times running together.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I do 5 11's and its only worth it because of the overtime pay. Stop being bitches and vote this **** deal down. UPS has had record profits quarter after quarter on our backs. Its time for them to pay up. Lets stick together and make Hoffa/Hall get us what we deserve. We don't have to settle.

Then you should be NJ11hrday.

pakmule

A roller dog for lunch
Slantnosechevy said it best. The 10hr routes will be 11--11.5 planned days. The 3 days off will be to recuperate from the "Whipping Post" routes they create.