4/9 Paycheck Not On Upsers.com

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UpstateNYUPSer, Apr 8, 2010.

1. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I was wondering if anyone else has gone to upsers to check their 4/9 paystub only to see that is has not been posted (yet).
  2. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

I just looked; mine is listed normally.
  3. kreator562

kreator562 New Member

No problems on this end, its listed, i'd check again later. Perhaps its just a bit early still on your end.
  4. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

its not on mine either yet. have checked twice
  5. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

No pay stub here either, just checked. Might be an east coast thing.
  6. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

mines good
  7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

nothing listed yet
  8. p228

p228 Member

I have nothing listed either.

We were told that the District/Region changes have run into significant delays. The misload system SEAS won't be back up until Monday; a week behind schedule. Payroll is probably having similar problems.
  9. Old International

Old International Now driving a Sterling

There was nothing at 5am, when I looked
  10. Red Rose Tea

Red Rose Tea Chihuahuas Rule!

4/9 available now...
  11. ups clerk

ups clerk Member

Mine was delayed too. It is usually posted 11:30 cst. But last night it wasnt posted till about 2:00 am cst.
  12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

My center manager said there was a delay caused by the conversion but they should be on today. Just checked mine and it is there.
  13. Kae3106

Kae3106 Active Member

There were a lot of issues with the conversion. The timecards usually load to payroll in the middle of the day on Mondays so the payroll groups can begin processing them. There were a lot of centers that didn't load properly and then many of the cards that did load started dropping data which had to be recovered. Instead of finishing the payrolls on Tuesday afternoon/Wednesday morning, some groups could not finish until Wednesday night so there may be delays in the posting of the data. The payroll groups put in a lot of extra hours this week to get the paychecks out correctly but there were a lot of technical difficulties.
  14. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Damn, you want answers, you get answers here!! And not just some "it will be posted later on," but the ins and outs of why it wasn't posted when it usually is. Way to go P228 and Kae3106!! (Are you guys just given numbers in Atlanta now?? jk)
  15. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

no checks today.
  16. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I get paid on Friday.:peaceful:
  17. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I don't care about pay. I'm here for the prestige and the glory.
  18. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

How's that working out for ya?
  19. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I haven't looked Dave but I know we didn't get our advices today like we normally do. I wonder if it is for the same reason.
  20. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Yep! My 4/9 paychecks are there. :happy-very: