4/9 Paycheck Not On Upsers.com

thebrownbox

I just checked again 12:13Am EST and it's listed.

I know it did not show yesterday.. should of checked here I thought it was me and stopping my paper stubs.

Kae3106

I haven't looked Dave but I know we didn't get our advices today like we normally do. I wonder if it is for the same reason.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, some of our groups were not able to finish their payrolls until quite late on Wednesday. In a typical week, at least half of the groups finish on Tuesday and the rest before lunchtime on Wednesday. This allows enough time to print the checks, run them through the sealers, sort them into center bundles, package them up, and get them to the airport so they can be in the centers on Thursday. At our site, so many groups finished so late on Wednesday that it was not physically possible to print and seal all of the checks and advices and still make the last pickup of the day. Our management made the decision to get the live checks out on Wednesday and send the advices out on Thursday which is why there were delays on receiving the advices. This should be fixed for this week. It looks like the technical difficulties have been identified and corrected so it should be much smoother from here on out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am paperless direct. Has there been any talk at payroll of encouraging more employees to follow suit? I would have to think that the cost savings would be significant.