4 More Years of Stalemate and Brinkmanship

Nimnim

The Nim
Great piece in the Enquire........Seems Mooch has visited divorce lawyers 3 times in the past few years. She was convinced by da man to stick with it 'til the re-election.

Now I am real curious what will happen.

No more elections and she's free to pursue what she wants.

Before you poo-poo the source, remember who broke the John Edward's story????

While I doubt Michelle will do anything like that during the next few years, you have a point with the last line. Even if a rag isn't exactly "reputable" they can still break a real story.

wkmac

Although he'll never say it or do anything to suggest it but Ron Paul has to be smiling a little this morning with some level of vindication.

As to the "Tea Party is Dead" comment. I don't think so at all. It may be dead to some degree as an apparatus of the GOP and that's a good thing but if I were you TOS, I'd be a lot more worried now about that fact. More and more people are waking up to the false dilemma of the 2 party state but as a result, some of these people are asking questions, reading but more important realizing the need for such a heavy handed, top down monolith really doesn't exist other than as a fiction and illusion. The exciting part to me but frightening to you is that these people are both from the political right and political left yet reaching the same conclusions but in the course of time finding each other and beginning to talk. I've seen it first hand here in Georgia and even been apart of these conversations and discussions.

Other issues has arisen where some factions of the Tea Party has split from the conventional mantra and on the grounds of not growing gov't power or moving power upwards away from local control. So to say that the Tea Party is dead may be true in the sense that it's an apparatus of the GOP and/or Kochtopus controlled but dead? Not hardly!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Although he'll never say it or do anything to suggest it but Ron Paul has to be smiling a little this morning with some level of vindication.

As to the "Tea Party is Dead" comment. I don't think so at all. It may be dead to some degree as an apparatus of the GOP and that's a good thing but if I were you TOS, I'd be a lot more worried now about that fact. More and more people are waking up to the false dilemma of the 2 party state but as a result, some of these people are asking questions, reading but more important realizing the need for such a heavy handed, top down monolith really doesn't exist other than as a fiction and illusion. The exciting part to me but frightening to you is that these people are both from the political right and political left yet reaching the same conclusions but in the course of time finding each other and beginning to talk. I've seen it first hand here in Georgia and even been apart of these conversations and discussions.

Other issues has arisen where some factions of the Tea Party has split from the conventional mantra and on the grounds of not growing gov't power or moving power upwards away from local control. So to say that the Tea Party is dead may be true in the sense that it's an apparatus of the GOP and/or Kochtopus controlled but dead? Not hardly!

Thats a nice take on the TEA PARTY, however, what you need to understand is that those "TEA PARTY" members still left in the house are up for re election in 2 years, and to be a roadblock from this point on will surely cause them to be REMOVED in 2 years. Look at those tea partiers who lost their seats in the house already. HECK, MICHELE BACHMAN ALMOST lost her seat in a pure republican area where she has been safe, but this time, she BARELY squeaked out re election by a mere 4 thousand votes.

That speaks volumes about the TEA PARTY. If the GOP voters are willing to vote against them, what does that say about their existence in the future if they continue to BLOCK Obamas programs for job growth?

What about Alan West? another Tea partier shown the door. Todd aking and Richard Murdouch were both Tea Partiers and they lost big.

2 years is short in the political arena, and if ANYONE attempts to keep the country in limbo, those members will be replaced in the midterms.

Even Mitch McConnell is up in 2 years, and if he doesnt find compromise, he could lose his senate seat as well.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives

You are wasting your time with TOS ... he does not understand what the TP is.
BTW ... you got it exactly right.
As far as Georgia, we need to get rid of that mental light-weight cheerleader at the head of the Georgia TP.
We need a real thinker and leader in the position.

bbsam

Staff member
​And it's much much easier for mom and pop to close up the business than to pay for healthcare for their employees. There goes the unemployment rate.
I would be concerned except that my "mom and pop" business only has 9 employees and therefore I am exempt. Aj is right. It's time to actually read the law.

wkmac

You are wasting your time with TOS ... he does not understand what the TP is.
BTW ... you got it exactly right.
As far as Georgia, we need to get rid of that mental light-weight cheerleader at the head of the Georgia TP.
We need a real thinker and leader in the position.

Sometimes you can talk "through" a person.

island1fox

Hoax,

I hope this is simple and that both More and TOS will agree.

One of the best things will be President Obama will stop blaming Bush on what he Inherited.
The President has said things have improved the past four years --he obviously knows where the economy is today --and he has re-applied for the job.

It is his --I accept that --now -most importantly --he should put down the Golf clubs --learn to compromise-- roll up his sleeves and commit to fix the problems.

Be part of the solution --do not continue to be a good speaking part of the problem. !!:wink2:

I truly hope that he succeeds --way too many people are hurting !!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thats a nice take on the TEA PARTY, however, what you need to understand is that those "TEA PARTY" members still left in the house are up for re election in 2 years, and to be a roadblock from this point on will surely cause them to be REMOVED in 2 years. Look at those tea partiers who lost their seats in the house already. HECK, MICHELE BACHMAN ALMOST lost her seat in a pure republican area where she has been safe, but this time, she BARELY squeaked out re election by a mere 4 thousand votes.

That speaks volumes about the TEA PARTY. If the GOP voters are willing to vote against them, what does that say about their existence in the future if they continue to BLOCK Obamas programs for job growth?

What about Alan West? another Tea partier shown the door. Todd aking and Richard Murdouch were both Tea Partiers and they lost big.

2 years is short in the political arena, and if ANYONE attempts to keep the country in limbo, those members will be replaced in the midterms.

Even Mitch McConnell is up in 2 years, and if he doesnt find compromise, he could lose his senate seat as well.

Peace

TOS

I'm officially diagnosing you with terretz of the capS lOcK KeY!!!

By the way I know the spelling is way off.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wow wee, nice calculator!
My insurance will cost 2,111.00 per month, if I dont get it where I work. And I thought I couldnt afford it, tisk tisk. Guess Ill be working til I die.

Nice and vague but good propaganda.

No reason for employer to offer health insurance.
If enough companies say they find it easier to pay the fine...how does the Obama lose?

I don't think a union can help if this becomes a trend.
I would make it look like the prez is WORKING to change business climate.

Mo money for Obamo
Less money for you

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Second Term Curse.

Now why does bhos' want to have a meeting with Mitt Romney ?
Could it be that he wants to make him his new Sec. of Business ?

Also now there is no reason for him to hide all those sealed records , for he will never be running for any elected offices again .

bbsam

Staff member
So people are upset because the government is stepping in to help insure 30 million uninsured. But those who arre insured through their employer are afraid that the employer will drop coverage. Why does the employer not get the brrunt of the rage? How do they rate a pass on their decision?