4 More Years of Stalemate and Brinkmanship

bbsam

Staff member
My favorite was Romney having to stop supporters from chanting "Ryan! Ryan!"Besides and having to start "Romney! Ryan!" Besides LOL. He wants so much to be loved.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Still stuck in the past, eh?
The question was asked by Brown Army and this is the video proof. People don't believe it if you just say it, so proof is needed !!

Yes, it is the past....4 years ago he didn't even know the correct amount of states. And now he's re-elected. Go figure.

wkmac

The question was asked by Brown Army and this is the video proof. People don't believe it if you just say it, so proof is needed !!

Yes, it is the past....4 years ago he didn't even know the correct amount of states. And now he's re-elected. Go figure.

OMFG! MORELUCK IS DOING HISTORY!

128919008638754066.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just returned from the "Stand Up 2 Cancer" bake sale........... to this nonsense !!

Who the "friend" is Elizabeth ????

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Someone is not a Sanford & Son fan. Someone sure has a potty mouth. Someone also just grabbed a bad meme maker without actually knowing Fred always said something closer to: "I'm coming to join you honey".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone is not a Sanford & Son fan. Someone sure has a potty mouth. Someone also just grabbed a bad meme maker without actually knowing Fred always said something closer to: "I'm coming to join you honey".
No, not a fan, but Lamont's son, Chris works at Tijeras golf course and hubby knows him.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
No, not a fan, but Lamont's son, Chris works at Tijeras golf course and hubby knows him.

Lamont never had a son. The man that played him, Demond Wilson has six children, and has been married to the same woman for nearly 40 years. Nice to see that people succeed when opportunity exists. Chris is the Asst Pro, right? Nice kid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lamont never had a son. The man that played him, Demond Wilson has six children, and has been married to the same woman for nearly 40 years. Nice to see that people succeed when opportunity exists. Chris is the Asst Pro, right? Nice kid.

Lamont was played by a guy and the guy in real life had a son,Chris........geez, do you know that Carol Brady isn't a real person too? Give me a break!! You try to tell something and you just live to shoot down someone.......road runner, sniper, what's the diff?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lamont was played by a guy and the guy in real life had a son,Chris........geez, do you know that Carol Brady isn't a real person too? Give me a break!! You try to tell something and you just live to shoot down someone.......road runner, sniper, what's the diff?

Your just an easy target. Your always wrong.

mrs_always_wrong_sticker-p217930241095111491envb3_400.jpg

packageguy

Not necessarily a bad thing.
I wonder how many times we will get right at the edge of shutting the National government down.
I wish, in a way, that would happen.
The people of the US might realize we don't really need it that much.
Only the parasites and moochers will notice.

I don't comment on politics to much, But I hope we can fix these problems for the sake of our children..