4 year progression

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Time spent as a cover driver will contribute towards your progression.

But a four year progression is an awful raw deal for guys that already have to wait over 15 years to go full time.

Inthegame

Time spent as a cover driver will contribute towards your progression.

But a four year progression is an awful raw deal for guys that already have to wait over 15 years to go full time.
Worst part of the entire TA. This (to me) is the only legitimate reason for anyone to oppose this deal. But on balance I still feel the good parts outweigh the bad and the consequences of rejection far outweighs any imagined better offer.

opie

Is there a way to get around or speed up this 4 year progression(if it goes thru) by being a cover driver or air driver?
Yes. I know for a fact if you become a PT time air driver and are at top rate. You would keep your air rate when going to FT.

pharacyde

I'm waiting for my feeders class to begin. It was originally scheduled for May 31st, which would have put me under the current contract and in the 3yr progression. Now all of a sudden, there's a "shortage" of trainers and my class has been pushed back to July 19th, when I will go under the new contract and 4 year progression.... As Piedmont stated, I feel like I'm getting a little screwed... though after 13yrs part-time, I'll take whatever just to get out of the damn building.

BTW Piedmont, you're in 391 I assume?

d-rek357

My hub has over a 15 year wait, I'm a 2.5 year cover driver at 14.5 years part time. I also have found nothing in my supplement saying years at cover or air would drop anything off of the 4 year progression, so that's about 20 years here until top out...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My hub has over a 15 year wait, I'm a 2.5 year cover driver at 14.5 years part time. I also have found nothing in my supplement saying years at cover or air would drop anything off of the 4 year progression, so that's about 20 years here until top out...
what's your hourly rate.

over9five

Staff member
38499994.jpg