40 Days

nystripe96

So according to my calender I worked my 40th day today assuming holidays dating back to election day count towards my days? I started Sept 10th. No on car rides with management yet so I'm wondering if they even are keeping track. What happens now? Should I keep working as if nothing has changed or talk to my steward and and ask them to confirm I made book?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Indecisi0n

yoursign.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you were hired as a casual you should of been let go by now,,so I am assuming your a keeper !! Talk to your steward NOW !!!! sounds like your IN !! And don't worry, the EMPIRE has a record of everything...... Good Luck and report back !!

S

selfcancelsignal

So according to my calender I worked my 40th day today assuming holidays dating back to election day count towards my days? I started Sept 10th. No on car rides with management yet so I'm wondering if they even are keeping track. What happens now? Should I keep working as if nothing has changed or talk to my steward and and ask them to confirm I made book?

Sent using BrownCafe App
You slid through the cracks my friend, just like I did. Pay attention to your pay stubs. That's how I found out I gained seniority. It was only off by a day or 2 from my keeping track on a calendar, so I didn't fuss, but if you're supposed to be qualified w/ seniority, & not up from $16.10 to 17.25, file a grievance. You will get back pay.