40-year-old UPS worker has posted handwritten personal ads in NYC phonebooths

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong but those are only 2 seaters. How does he expect to haul around his foursome(3 girls 1 guy)?

Thats what I was pointing out. I used to have a '69 Vet in my younger days. It was hard to cram four people into a two seater. One girl had to sit in the passengers lap, and my date would be uncomfortable sitting on the center console. I guess you just have to improvise sometimes.:happy2:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Thats what I was pointing out. I used to have a '69 Vet in my younger days. It was hard to cram four people into a two seater. One girl had to sit in the passengers lap, and my date would be uncomfortable sitting on the center console. I guess you just have to improvise sometimes.:happy2:

Yep, makes it fun shifting the console shifter though!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Was Terri aware of this?

browndevil

Sorter/Bagger ? LOL I am sure he won't have to worry about goldiggers But his taste? hmmm long blonde or red hair a curvy colleen,nice legs with big........where was I ? oh yea sorter bagger?

I was thinking the same thing when I read his personal ad.
With our job we get a nice spouse that we can bring home to meet our parents. If that's the kind of woman he wants I suggest he change careers, perhaps becoming a club promoter

P

pickup

I'm glad to see that Malik doesn't like "golddiggers". Since he likes "Lamborghinis and Ferraris", it must be difficult to pick up two or three hotties at a time. I wonder if he can only bring them home when his momma is out of the apartment.

and he wants the girl to be disease free but expects her to participate in threesomes and foursomes. I suspect the library book he wants to borrow won't be returned in the same condition it was in when he got it.

Big Babooba

Anyone call the phone number yet to see if is real?
I would suggest using a phone booth, or a disposable cell phone.

I have a feeling if you call that # Big Baboo or Rod will answer it !!

I'm glad to see that Malik doesn't like "golddiggers". Since he likes "Lamborghinis and Ferraris", it must be difficult to pick up two or three hotties at a time. I wonder if he can only bring them home when his momma is out of the apartment.

I wonder if some jokesters from bc will be calling this guy.
I won't be surprised if it happens.
The number is real. We had a date last night. The cheap ass "octopus" wanted to take me to McDonalds but I held out for Arbys. I wasn't gonna give "it" up for a lousy Big Mac. After all I do have self respect. He bought me a Beef & Cheddar and even sprang for large curly fries. How could I refuse his advances after that? Momma wasn't home, we had the whole place to ourselves, but after finding out that he lived on the top floor of a six story walkup, I just shook his hand and bid him a good night.....ALONE!!!