I'm hourly. I started in September right before peak season so I've already got my seniority. Am I eligible for 401k or do I have to wait a year for that also?

I didn't even bother asking this at work as my experience so far has been that management does not care about the little person. I asked my FT sup about my pay, and he said "I don't know," as if I was supposed to accept that answer and move on. I had to push further for him to do something.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm hourly. I started in September right before peak season so I've already got my seniority. Am I eligible for 401k or do I have to wait a year for that also?

I didn't even bother asking this at work as my experience so far has been that management does not care about the little person. I asked my FT sup about my pay, and he said "I don't know," as if I was supposed to accept that answer and move on. I had to push further for him to do something.

Yep! This ain't your daddy's UPS, that's a common attitude.

He was suppose to tell you, "I don't know. That's a self-serve type question. Go to UPSers.com and look under the "My Life and Career" tab."

Part-timer Union hourly may be under the Teamsters plan which means you have to contact the Union.