407 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jibbs

I don't think you're really a black mamba or Kobe Bryant, so you're pretty much lying too.

blkmamba

I don't think you're really a black mamba or Kobe Bryant, so you're pretty much lying too.
Never said I was, so you are making something out of nothing. Pretty sure you're not the rapper jibbs, so I guess that makes you a liar.

J

jibbs

The rapper jibbs? Nope, but I've had the nickname-which-is-actually-a-misvocalization-of-my-legit-nickname longer than jibbs has put words on wax, AND my chain hangs low.

Black mambas have been around way longer than you, though. They're the original, and you're swagger-jackin' the :censored2: out of their whole "I'm big and mean and venomous (but with my words though!)"-shtick.

blkmamba

The rapper jibbs? Nope, but I've had the nickname-which-is-actually-a-misvocalization-of-my-legit-nickname longer than jibbs has put words on wax, AND my chain hangs low.

Black mambas have been around way longer than you, though. They're the original, and you're swagger-jackin' the :censored2: out of their whole "I'm big and mean and venomous (but with my words though!)"-shtick.
whatever you say

J

jibbs

It's okay but you do it again and I think I'm gonna get realllllll mad, bro.

6a00d8341c558f53ef0133ef5c7f9c970b-320wi

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
BSWALKS said: ↑
So was he banned?
I have heard nothing. What's your source?

It's not true.

A couple of people have reported website problems lately that haven't been logged by our server so it seems to me like glitches from cloudflare.

407 isn't banned...well..anymore than I am. I can't say anything else without violating TOS.

Looks like you choose to jump to the conclusion that it's the evil moderator overlords using their dark powers against you. My guess is that is the same thought process that has lead 407 to claim that he's been banned.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It's not true.

A couple of people have reported website problems lately that haven't been logged by our server so it seems to me like glitches from cloudflare.

Looks like you choose to jump to the conclusion that it's the evil moderator overlords using their dark powers against you. My guess is that is the same thought process that has lead 407 to claim that he's been banned.
Good to know. Thank you

Back in the day Tieguy and others had software problems also. It would show up and then mysteriously clear up 24-48 hours later.

Newer technology, same problems. Maybe we should go back to writing each other letters. The USPS could use the business.

J

jibbs

Back in the day Tieguy and others had software problems also. It would show up and then mysteriously clear up 24-48 hours later.

Newer technology, same problems. Maybe we should go back to writing each other letters. The USPS could use the business.

Yeah but I don't think the forum would be the same if we were all doing this through the mail.

J

jibbs

Cachsux
1 UPS Way
Hodgkins IL 60525

Mr Jibbs

In reply to your letter dated 01/02/14

No, You suck!

:funny:

Sincerely

CachSux

Lol... I actually think that would work to get me angrier than anything anybody could ever say to me through this website/forum.

Something about having to go through the physical effort of getting the mail, bring it in, and tearing apart the envelope just to get insulted would irk the :censored2: out of me. I'd probably try to mail a package of dog :censored2: back to the sender or something.

[EDIT: Nevermind, I'd just hire these guys to do it:

http://www.poopsenders.com/ ]

Lol... I actually think that would work to get me angrier than anything anybody could ever say to me through this website/forum.

Something about having to go through the physical effort of getting the mail, bring it in, and tearing apart the envelope just to get insulted would irk the :censored2: out of me. I'd probably try to mail a package of dog :censored2: back to the sender or something.

[EDIT: Nevermind, I'd just hire these guys to do it:

http://www.poopsenders.com/ ]

Mail your dog poo. I'm surrounded by all kinds of farms. Just a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.